25 Jul 2019
"SI SENIOR"
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name LÉ MAGNIFIQUÉ
SteamID STEAM_1:1:176764730

Ban/Gag reason eng/ger, insult
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Someone wrote on server "Si senior" on spanish language so i wrote name of popular series "la casa de papel" then admin paw gave gag(mute for 30min) so i pissed at him, then i wrote on his steam "what the fuck is wrong with you, you gave me mute cause i wrote name of series la casa de papel, you are very bad admin..." sort of thing so he extended my ban to April for two months. In my opinion is wrong gag(mute) for me i only wrote popular name of series (la casa de papel) and I didn't insult him

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
dd22d19d8b42a8a16dde9b4036bed495.png
804efdccc579e6685b371a2cd375be1c.png
This is his 12th gag (SB link) so I found 2 months reasonable. (At first I re-adjusted the length from 30 min to 3 months, but later lowered it to 2 months when I noticed all the varying gag lengths in his gag record. Nothing to do with any of the comments he left on my steam profile(Which was something about threatening to "reveal/expose" me or something unless I removed his gag which just resulted in me deleting his comments and blocking him as I didn't notice them before after I was done in SB.).). I had already warned him regarding eng/ger (possible insulting too?) before I warned the guy that said "si senor"(Might have been someone else that received the warning. Unsure, but it was around that time.) regarding eng/ger when he decides to utter the name of something in non-eng/ger which I in no way could have known was the name of a show and which was obviously done for the sake of provoking/trolling me which resulted in the gag.

♛ K1NG ツ

25 Jul 2019
"SI SENIOR"
I only wrote la casa de papel, i didn't insult you, i didn't provoke you, i didn't write anything to you, only to player who specifically blockin me.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello, so first of all a gag itself for writing one sentence in Spanish is maybe harsh but looking at your chat-log which includes insults you very likely had it coming, proceeding to comment on the admin's profile was a very bad decision however, you should have come to the forum and explained the situation.

Considering that this is your 3rd gag already this year and the 12th overall, plus your decision to insult an admin on his profile the gag will not be removed or even shortened. Take this as a lesson to not repeatedly break the rules, I hope you will start to follow our rules and stop insulting.