15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Kaz

SteamID [U:1:159386081]

Ban/Gag reason English/German only in chat

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
So I believe that a 3 week gag for not speaking English is incredibly excessive, yes I know it isn't my first time but still it's not like I was insulting or swearing , at times there are people who need to know server rules and I try to communicate to them, my other gags are from years ago also.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey Kazama,

I am not at the origin of the gag but you should know that on the Elite Hunterz, each gag / ban is cumulative, the more gag / ban you have, the longer they will be

You had 10 gags for the same reason which is repeated all day long on the servers (English or German only), all your gags were short-lived, especially for a 10th gag which only lasted 4hrs so you should assume you're happy to have escaped to this and you got used to it
An 11th gag should border on 3 months if we follow the logic of the cumulative, so 3 weeks I find that a bit weak, especially if you need 11 gags to understand...

In short I hope that Kr1pT1c will maintain his gag and that the SPA will agree with him
Hope you understand

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello Kazama,

as my assistant already pointed out, gags you receive become Increasingly longer if you fail to learn from your previous one. You already had many chances and should know the rules by now.
Also I had warned you in game which you seemed to have ignored and continued with your behavior.
When I went to edit your gag on the website I realised how many prior gags you already had and changed my decision based on that.

Note that if you accumulate too many gags it is also possible you will be permanently muted.

My decision stays as is unless a special admin decides to overrule it.

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Hello Kazama,

as my assistant already pointed out, gags you receive become Increasingly longer if you fail to learn from your previous one. You already had many chances and should know the rules by now.
Also I had warned you in game which you seemed to have ignored and continued with your behavior.
When I went to edit your gag on the website I realised how many prior gags you already had and changed my decision based on that.

Note that if you accumulate too many gags it is also possible you will be permanently muted.

My decision stays as is unless a special admin decides to overrule it.
Hello kriptic yes you did warn me in the chat but there are so many people who don't speak English or German, essentially we are punishing people because they weren't taught said language I know the rules state that but , translation for those players so they can understand such rules should be a MINIMUM, also those gags are from years ago surely that comes into play as well , I would believe that something like this is less of an offense than someone promoting hate speech or actually insulting players .

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello Kazama,

You argue as if you only talk foreign languages in chat in order to help other players understand the rules, but looking at your chat history this is not the case at all.
In your chat history I could not find a single occasion where you were actually explaining the rules to another player or something like this.

It seems to me that when no admin is around you have made a habit of chatting in a foreign language in chat and when I did come and warned you, you simply ignored me.

I have nothing further to add and no Intention to change my decision.

Therefore I will leave the final decision to a special admin.