4 Mar 2020
Taiwan
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name moth

SteamID U:1:205842341

Ban/Gag reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I've never joined with an alt account, never been banned with an alt account, don't know why this happened. Also don't have any previous bans on the account I've been banned on. I assume this is a mistake.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Hey, looks like you're playing with a VPN? There's of course not an infinite number of proxy servers so it looks like you just happened to get assigned an IP that someone in the past has already been banned on. Sorry about that. If you are able it might be easier to play on the server without a VPN, otherwise this could accidentally happen again. Anyways, I've removed your ban so you should be able to join our server again, let me know if that isn't the case. Happy hunting.

lain

4 Mar 2020
Taiwan
Hey, looks like you're playing with a VPN? There's of course not an infinite number of proxy servers so it looks like you just happened to get assigned an IP that someone in the past has already been banned on. Sorry about that. If you are able it might be easier to play on the server without a VPN, otherwise this could accidentally happen again. Anyways, I've removed your ban so you should be able to join our server again, let me know if that isn't the case. Happy hunting.
No worries

works, thanks