lookmaxxer

13 Jan 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name lookmaxxer

SteamID 76561199589960856

Ban/Gag reason aimbot

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I've tried logging in again to my account and played some cs zm after the holidays and i've noticed i've been banned for aimbot.
I've downloaded the demo for checking myself but i just dont understand why i got banned? I havent played since new years and surely with no hacks and even after checking the demo i dont see any aimbot?
could i get unbanned or get a deeper explanation? I thought maybe my account got cracked since my email got leaked but im not sure.
Please if i could get a "second chance"? ive enabled steam guard now so my account should be safe by now.
waiting forward to a response,
Alex

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi,
we looked at the demo, we looked at our internal anti-cheats logs (we don't release those logs so that they can't be easily bypassed), we looked at your previous account(s) and bans and concluded that you are indeed cheating and it's not the first time either.

The reason your ban was issued in a period you weren't playing is simply because we delayed our judgment until we had enough eyes on the evidence.

Please avoid cheating on our servers in the future, we will catch you each time.

With regards,
Niko

Reactions: Kr1pT1c