lunaraz

21 Mar 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name gomugomu

SteamID U:1:526929958

Ban/Gag reason Banned for autojump script

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
i have used a dll script made in python which enables autojump please unban me i wont cheat again i promise😿

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name gomugomu

SteamID U:1:526929958

Ban/Gag reason Banned for autojump script

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
i have used a dll script made in python which enables autojump please unban me i wont cheat again i promise😿
I couldn't find you on the ban list🤔. I'm not an admin, but I'll say it. Using any cheats on the server is considered the most serious violation of its rules💀. I even specifically asked about it here on the forum recently. With a rare exception, if for such a violation you were banned forever, then consider that there is no such thing as an unban. Maybe they will give you another chance, otherwise you will only be able to play from a new steam account🤷‍♂️.
1711103000607.png

lunaraz

21 Mar 2024
I couldn't find you on the ban list🤔. I'm not an admin, but I'll say it. Using any cheats on the server is considered the most serious violation of its rules💀. I even specifically asked about it here on the forum recently. With a rare exception, if for such a violation you were banned forever, then consider that there is no such thing as an unban. Maybe they will give you another chance, otherwise you will only be able to play from a new steam account🤷‍♂️.
View attachment 18867
I use the non-steam version of counter strike source thats why they set an ip ban instead of a normal ban

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hey lunaraz,
I can see that you have been permanently banned for using cheats. We are very strict about cheats and or advantages. Cheats will always end in a permanent ban. If you want to continue to play, you will have to get another copy of the game, as we do not unban players that have been caught cheating. We also encourage players to type /rules in chat, before joining a team and play.

@In Yan, please pay attention to the rules
1711122811725.png

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/ ;)