12 Nov 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Makita

SteamID 76561198094967540

Ban/Gag reason Bhop script

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Greetings,

My name is Makita and I have been playing on your servers for quite a while now. On this date (07-07-2023) I got permabanned for allegedly using bhop scripts which is completely false. I have got told that I got flagged several times and that I was being watched by 3 admins.

I have spoken with Soph and she told me this; "We have alot of players with alot of experience, probably even more than you, and they still dont get flagged this much." and "How is it unfair to spectate you? Thats how we get cheaters". These are not arguments to proof my case and saying that other players don't get flagged with experience but I do doesn't make your argument stronger.

I have played tens of years of counter strike 1.6 and got thousands of hours jailbreak mod where I was an admin myself on a community server called "neonDragon". I got video's of myself clapping cheeks in cs 1.6 and even recordings playing cs source on your server. There also was a case a while ago on your servers where I got banned as well for "cheating" and after messaging a close friend in the server asking why I got banned, you guys immediately unbanned me telling me it was a mistake and that I should not have been banned. I think this is the same situation where you guys and girls have miscalculated the scene and impulsively have made that decision, EVEN if you 3 admins were watching me close. By the way; do not forget that CSS is the easiest game to bhop on and that is coming from a guy that played jailbreak and surfing mods on CS1.6, Condition Zero and CSGO for thousands of hours.

I have well-known, experienced pro's in-game that I played with before having my back wondering why I got banned telling me that it cannot be possible and telling me something went wrong with the accusation.

To summarize everything;

• I don't use bhop scripts, I have experienced a lot of bhopping from playing CS 1.6, CSGO and more putting thousands of hours in the game.
  • I was an admin myself in cs 1.6, so me breaking the rules would be quite illogical. (neonDragon cs 1.6)
  • Well-known people in the server have my back saying the decision is unjust and they would know if I used any form of scripts or cheats since I communicate & play with them.
  • I got banned before this a while ago as well and got immediately unbanned again by the admins because it was completely false.

It is all just a big mistake and to be completely honest it gets frustrating as f*ck getting falsely accused for the 2nd time. At least have a chat with me or test me in a private server so I can show this community that I am just skilled or whatever, damn.

I hope we can work something out and I would highly request and appreciate it if the admins could lift my punishment.

Sincerely,

Makita

Reactions: Sauce

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hello Makita.

First of all you took the things I wrote to you out of context.
I simply explained to you that you got flagged 3 times on a short period of time, and that it's not "normal" to get flagged that often without using some sort of cheat.
And yes, you wrote that it was unfair to ban you from spectating you, and i legit asked you how it is unfair? I dont see the problem with that, spectating players is how we see if they are cheating or not.
Your jumppattern is not legit and we are 3 admins that agreed on that, ofc we can be wrong, no one is perfect.
I asked one of our admins that has alot of knowledge when it comes to bhop to look at you and he agreed too - it's bhopscript.

I get that you have alot of experience, but you also need to understand that we always get to hear that when people get banned.

And I did not ban you impulsively since we watched you for probably around 30 minutes and carefully watched the jumppattern, the way you got speed etc.
For example you crouched over a vending machine, failed the jump, but continued to gain speed.

For the part of "Well-known people in the server have my back saying the decision is unjust and they would know if I used any form of scripts or cheats since I communicate & play with them.", have they actually watched you using showkeys etc like we did? And did they see you fail jumps but continue to gain speed? And in this case admins have the say, not the people you play with.

Imo the ban will stay.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello makita, if i may intervene here. which technique do you use to bhop? mouse wheel? and also what fps_max have you set on?

Last edited: