Ingame name MonsterGrizzly

SteamID STEAM_0:1:752933406

Ban/Gag reason Teaming

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello!

Just wanted to appeal my ban.

I watched the dem and I don't think I did anything to justify a perma ban:

1. I used my nade to spread the zombies that were trying to climb to zombie us.

2. Then I got zombied because someone else - not me - threw a nade!

3. I keep following the rules and I even try to rb to zombie the remaining humans.

4. Then I even go to the tunnel bit and try to zombie one of the last humans of the round - proving again that I follow the rules!

The round ends, because we even manage to zombie everyone.

I honestly I think the dem proves that I followed the rules. But as said Soup even said, I get banned for "continuous faulty behaviour", rather than for actually doing something wrong.

It seems unfair, I didn't knife zombies to humans, roof camp, etc... at least reduce the punishment please?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Abdul and sxmity

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello.

Let me rephrase some of your actions as clearly seen in the demo-video provided.

1. You signal the zombie below you with the flashlight so he can time his jump with the nade to infect the rest of your teammates.Thankfully,he mistimed it and failed,however the intention of rulebreaking is there.

2. Next round, you proceed to climb up on the box to get to the green wagon,and while doing that you press "E" to move the box away so the rest of your teammates are left to die.

3. While camping the tele, you knife zombies towards the spot where humans usually sit after climbing the ladder. At the time being,no human was there but if he was he would be killed by the zombie you knifed.I could only assume it might have happened later in the round,but the demo doesn't show it.

You have been repeatedly warned about the rules and have received multiple warnings/punishments in 3 different accounts.Seeing that you still haven't changed your behaviour and don't want to comply to the server rules,there is no other option left as to permanently ban you once again. You have had 2 last chances which you completely blew away.

Ban will stay unless SPA/HA has a different opinion.

Reactions: Abdul
3 Aug 2023
Soup you know I’m always spaming the flashlight I do it with Lailo bcuz it’s fun. I swear I had no intention to do anything! If I had that intention, of teaming, then why would I try to rb after to zombie the other humans?
I pressed e I admit it but surely that doesn’t justify this please - ppl constantly press e or shoot the box everytime we play the map… no one gets banned for that
That spot cmon you know I don’t knife them towards humans- I was told about this risk by another admin and never once knifed the zombies towards the humans!
If I wanted to team so bad, why does the demo show me following the rules and trying to zombie the humans?
Please reconsider this really I honestly had no intention and you know I changed and follow the rules now cmon I’m sure you see that!

• Wow
Reactions: Abdul and sxmity

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Soup you know I’m always spaming the flashlight I do it with Lailo bcuz it’s fun. I swear I had no intention to do anything!
I know when it's being for fun since I always do it myself with teammates and I know when there is teaming intention into it. You "swearing" you had no intention is something I want to believe,but actions shown in the demo depict quite the opposite.

I pressed e I admit it but surely that doesn’t justify this please - ppl constantly press e or shoot the box everytime we play the map… no one gets banned for that
This is where you are wrong. Admins are instructed to specifically watch this spot at every round start of this map in case players shoot/move the prop away as to not let their teammates up,just like you did. And if they act as mentioned,they are warned,punished and of course can be banned for it.

That spot cmon you know I don’t knife them towards humans- I was told about this risk by another admin and never once knifed the zombies towards the humans!
In the demo,no player is sitting up there,but you knifed 2 zombies perfectly on top of it. Meaning that if any player was sitting there he would be dead by you knifeboosting the zombie into him. The action itself did not happen but the intention is there alright.

It's not me being trigger-happy and wanting to punish you. I would 100% give you a second chance if this was your 1st or even 2nd time breaking the rules.
But you have been permanently banned on 2 accounts for doing so,and 3 more times before your permanent ban on your current account.
It seems like you don't want to learn by your mistakes and don't want to comply to the server rules.
Otherwise you would have stopped rulebreaking at this point, or even long time ago,after your first or second permanent ban.
You are free to to play on the servers under a new account ( your 4th one at this point) if you really want to. However, I see where this is going and you will most likely be doing the same things over and over again.

3 Aug 2023
I know when it's being for fun since I always do it myself with teammates and I know when there is teaming intention into it. You "swearing" you had no intention is something I want to believe,but actions shown in the demo depict quite the opposite.
The demo doesn't show me doing anything! That's purely based off your interpretation.... you know I stopped teaming, you play a lot on the server and you see how I play, I don't team like I did before I am sure you see that as well.
This is where you are wrong. Admins are instructed to specifically watch this spot at every round start of this map in case players shoot/move the prop away as to not let their teammates up,just like you did. And if they act as mentioned,they are warned,punished and of course can be banned for it.
The only thing I did "bad" was throw the box away. Ban me for 6 months or 1 year, but really don't perma ban me for this please?

In the demo,no player is sitting up there,but you knifed 2 zombies perfectly on top of it. Meaning that if any player was sitting there he would be dead by you knifeboosting the zombie into him. The action itself did not happen but the intention is there alright.
But I knifed them AFTER they were zombied, not before. I wouldn't do that. Easy, I think it was, saw me on that spot recently and told me to be careful, which I was! You talk "if", nothing wrong happened! How can you prove I had intent of doing something? If I had been doing it constatly, sure I'd even somewhat understand, but no... I didn't do that, I wouldn't do that and won't do that. It's simple to me.

I understand this is not about you wanting to ban me, but it seems excessive.

Look above, the guy who reported me @Abdul did it for the trolling and is still currently trolling me with that picture of the clown...

I am sorry but there's clearly a different treatment here. Again, ban me for months if you really think thats fair, but don't perma ban me over what you think my intentions where or for throwing a box away.

I don't do the same things over and over, it was a box, a simple box that I threw away, I didn't team, I didn't try to team anything. Again, you play on the server a lot, you watch me play, did you need to warn me ingame over how I play? No. Because I follow the rules now.

I hope you reconsider thank you

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Upon further reconsideration,I've decided to give you a last chance to redeem yourself.

I have reduced your ban to 6 months. Take this valuable time off to reconsider your playstyle and behaviour.

Reactions: arcovk
3 Aug 2023
Hello again Soup,

Sorry to message here again.

Just wondering if I can get this ban reduced (again)?

I noticed the player who reported me (with a dem that didn't show anything wrong) got banned for threatening players on the server with a report - changing his ingame name, posting messages on their profiles, etc - I am sure you are aware of this.

I just think this proves that he is just a troll (as seen in the replies on this thread that were rightfully deleted) and, therefore, in my view, this report loses credibility and should be considered invalid.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Reactions: sxmity

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello again Monster.

Despite that player's awful behaviour,trolling or not, he still made a valid ban request on your end holding sufficient evidence for it.

Now you had already 2 chances,and I gave you one more by reducing your permanent ban to a 6 month one.

Would be more than happy to reduce it to less,but you have already had quite the long ban history,so I won't be reducing your ban length any further.

Reactions: sxmity
3 Aug 2023
Hi Soup,

Thanks for getting back to me. I respectfully disagree about the validity of the ban, but accept your decision.

Thanks