realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Stripe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Ban/Gag reason insulting

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I believe I have to be unmuted because the admin that issued the gag for me was not aware of the rule regarding reporting players when an admin is present in the server, which has been explained many times by some admins. I think a misunderstanding happened here and resulting in me getting gagged without the chance of a proper understanding here in fairness whether or not if an individual deserves a punishment in this incident.

Other admins were aware of this rule, but the admin who issued the gag on me clearly wasn't. Now I am confused about the rules of the server about whether this rule is indeed legitimate. Considering I have only received a total of 4 gags, while some players have up to 10 and remain unmuted, a permanent mute for me seems in this situation unfair and unjust. An in-game admin had already addressed the issue by notifying me to stop the insulting behaviour. So the conclusion is that this results the report on the forum unnecessary and invalid because the issue had already been dealt with in the game by an admin that was online.

The other day we acknowledge the rule and other days we don't. Can someone please explain this to me? If it's the case that this rule doesn't count then we need to reevaluate other ban/gag requests for a balanced server.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    101 KB · Views: 66

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Stripe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Ban/Gag reason insulting

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I believe I have to be unmuted because the admin that issued the gag for me was not aware of the rule regarding reporting players when an admin is present in the server, which has been explained many times by some admins. I think a misunderstanding happened here and resulting in me getting gagged without the chance of a proper understanding here in fairness whether or not if an individual deserves a punishment in this incident.

Other admins were aware of this rule, but the admin who issued the gag on me clearly wasn't. Now I am confused about the rules of the server about whether this rule is indeed legitimate. Considering I have only received a total of 4 gags, while some players have up to 10 and remain unmuted, a permanent mute for me seems in this situation unfair and unjust. An in-game admin had already addressed the issue by notifying me to stop the insulting behaviour. So the conclusion is that this results the report on the forum unnecessary and invalid because the issue had already been dealt with in the game by an admin that was online.

The other day we acknowledge the rule and other days we don't. Can someone please explain this to me? If it's the case that this rule doesn't count then we need to reevaluate other ban/gag requests for a balanced server.

Thank you for your time.
I have serious concerns regarding your lack of honesty and the deeply troubling sexual comments you have made towards my young sister. It is concerning to see that you have not seemed to learn from your previous punishment and continue to engage in such inappropriate behavior. This situation has caused me great worry, and in my opinion, it is crucial to take measures to permanently gag you in order to keep you at a distance once again. I strongly advise you to carefully consider Dhoudz's comment as an illustrative example in the previous situation before placing any trust in your words or actions.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-stripe.14624/ + https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-stripe.14623/#post-110414

Attachments

• DhoudzsComment.JPG
    DhoudzsComment.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (1).JPG
    Screenshot (1).JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (4).JPG
    Screenshot (4).JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot (5).JPG
    Screenshot (5).JPG
    270.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,

I was the admin that gagged you, and I also took the decision that the gag should be a permanent one. There are 2 rapports with your nickname on it that are showing a very sick chat. Do remember that an admin can be online, but is not necessarily a rule for the admin to filter the whole chat, some things can get thru. In this case the reports are valid, (as valid proof was provided) the admin has only 2 eyes, the rest of them are with the players.
a permanent mute for me seems in this situation unfair and unjust.
For you it may be unfair, but for others is a fair decision. If you can explain to us, why did you write those things in the chat, then maybe I will change the status of your gag from 0 to a determent length.

@sxmity https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/
And here it is only about this punishment and not the past, please stick with the link posted above, thank you.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
"Do remember that an admin can be online, but is not necessarily a rule for the admin to filter the whole chat, some things can get thru."

Looks like some admins count it as a rule, so what can I say besides leaving it up to them since they probably implemented that specific rule. I'm here just following it right? Maybe it is because you weren't notified of it earlier in time...

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hello,

I was the admin that gagged you, and I also took the decision that the gag should be a permanent one. There are 2 rapports with your nickname on it that are showing a very sick chat. Do remember that an admin can be online, but is not necessarily a rule for the admin to filter the whole chat, some things can get thru. In this case the reports are valid, (as valid proof was provided) the admin has only 2 eyes, the rest of them are with the players.

For you it may be unfair, but for others is a fair decision. If you can explain to us, why did you write those things in the chat, then maybe I will change the status of your gag from 0 to a determent length.

@sxmity https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/
And here it is only about this punishment and not the past, please stick with the link posted above, thank you.
Sure, @K4marad, what I meant to convey is that his honesty seems clearly deceptive, or perhaps it could be a useful comment considering these rules. 😉👍

Last edited:

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Try to understand the meaning of the phrase. If the admin is alt+tab then some things can get thru, that's why the players are our eyes sometimes.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
But i got warned?
This doesn't put you in the safe place, like I mentioned above, if the admin didn't see all the the things that whore written that means that you got partially warned.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Well, the admin specifically told me to keep the topic off the chat after my insulting messages as shown in my screenshot above^. This indicates that the admin was actively monitoring the situation and addressing it. Unlike you as an admin that wasn't available on the server, I'm confident that the in-game admin would provide a more accurate decision which was based real-time monitoring rather then someone on the forum imo...

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I do not have to be on the server in order to take a decision. The proof provided in those 2 reports are enough for this decision.
There are 2 rapports with your nickname on it that are showing a very sick chat.
If you can explain to us, why did you write those things in the chat, then maybe I will change the status of your gag from 0 to a determent length.
Please take in consideration my last quote, otherwise we are wasting time here., and please try to follow the subject and stop going in circles.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Respectfully, I want to clarify that I am not going in circles or repeating myself in anyway in this conversation; Rather, I'm trying to let you understand that some admins have previously supported the idea that forum requests are invalid "when an admin is present on the server", as they have stated before, and may continue to do so in the future. In other words incidents like this need to be handled on the server, allowing the admin to make informed decisions, rather than resorting to unnecessary forum requests as the player should directly inform the admin about it if they observed any type rulebreaking to handle the situation on the server itself. Though, it appears that you aren't notified or aware of this by other admins. I hope this makes it clear to you.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
The "admins" who have been reminding people about that "rule" are just me, so please don't try to tell me I am wrong too because I'm the one who has been enforcing it in recent reports.
To be abundantly clear, there is no rule that reports will absolutely not be dealt with due to admin presence on the server, it depends on the case if it could have and/or should have been handled on the server. In your case, there's plenty of reason to take further action based on the reports posted against you, despite an admin being online at the time.

Your chat is revolting, you're nothing but a troll, and you never listen to warnings, you've simply decided to dedicate your time to harassing another player. It's sad. Yeah, you were warned for some of what you said and Zicke was being EXTREMELY lenient towards you. You still decided to behave like a child anyway. Zicke was also afk for periods and did not see all of your chat, which is further reason to accept the reports against you as valid. There's no reason with your behavior that you deserve the ability to speak on our servers when all you ever use it for is to abuse that privilege.

Now with all of that being said, we are a forgiving community and we always believe in second chances, so here's the deal I'll make with you and you can let me know if you wish to accept it or not. I will reduce your gag length to 1 month, if you promise to stop using the chat to be a troll, insulting other players, religions, ways of life, etc., and especially stop harassing specific players. If you can promise to do that I will reduce your punishment, but know that if you go back to doing any of this when that time is up, you won't get another chance, it will be a permanent gag if you go back to doing anything remotely against our rules. If other specific players are incapable of ignoring your presence and do things like trying to bait you into using your chat poorly, please by all means report those actions, but if you fall for the bait or go back to baiting them yourself, we will not be lenient again. So let me know if you can agree to that, and I'll change your gag if needed once that is done.

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Little bit delay between this conversation, but:

Calling me a "troll" depends on the situation itself. In some cases, I do intend to perform trolling because some players really annoy me by teamkilling/toxic behaviour regarding their gameplay (for example jumping on my head). However, in the case with this individual not gonna mention his name, already will know it himself, obviously deserves my harsh, intimating words. I do apologize for any frustration for the admin team to deal with these kind of situations. This doesn't mean I feel bad for the players, nope, I take steps to ensure any player deserves a reality check. I'll play the game fair and stuff. Not a problem. Now that you mentioned that 39 yo admin "zicke" she also had some offensive chat towards me before the admin functionality was given, I did ignore that, don't know why that noob was mad at me to begin with, probably issues irl. So, giving her an admin role is also sad due to having a disrespectful chat history. Lenient handling of me aswell tho I could have reacted differently in a negative way. Some players in the server deserve a gag, especially in this case when sxmity deliberately baited me by calling me disrespectful names to insult him.

Lastly, I accept that I'm not gonna fall for their baits and maintain a respectful environment in the server.. Therefore I do appreciate to be ungagged.

Best regards,
Stripe

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
So you deny being a troll, try to justify your behavior with the guise of "he deserves it", and have no remorse for any of your actions. Then you insult an admin and insult us for accepting her as one...

Remind me again why I'm giving you another chance to turn over a new leaf and show us you've changed? Yeah, you say that you accept my conditions, yet everything you wrote before accepting them is the exact opposite. You want another chance and I want to give you one, but in a single message you've given me zero indication that I can trust you to abide by the conditions I laid out for you.
Give me a reason why I should uphold my end of this bargain and reduce your gag when you've just made it abundantly clear that you aren't likely to uphold your end of the bargain because you don't think you've done anything wrong...