Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name GBH

SteamID STEAM_0:0:19343076

Ban/Gag reason Inappropriate Language

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I was given no warning and no idea of what the inappropriate language was.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey GBH,

i gagged you.
I have not only warned you that day, but several times over the past days/weeks/months.
You constantly insult and the gag was for insulting a whole religion.

Looking at your chatlog, every second message is an insult.

Your gag will not be reduced. It will end on 21.03.

Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Hey GBH,

i gagged you.
I have not only warned you that day, but several times over the past days/weeks/months.
You constantly insult and the gag was for insulting a whole religion.

Looking at your chatlog, every second message is an insult.

Your gag will not be reduced. It will end on 21.03.
How did I insult a 'whole' religion? If I remember correctly I posted F Islam. Short for 'F'aith of Islam. Any how it is a fantasy, after all and too many suck-up to the violent Islam because they are scared. I am English, and we live in a country where free speech and free expression still exists. It was OK for a Muslim to post anti Semitic comments about Jews. Religions are not above insults and I won't grovel to it or them like the rest of Europe. (Excluding Poland, Hungary, Russia, etc) France are taking a stand now, too. There are no real gods, only gods in the childish, brainwashed mind.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Free speech ≠ freedom from consequences. Antisemitism isn’t ok either. You’re seriously trying to say the message you sent immediately after saying “Israel rules” wasn’t really you saying fuck Islam? Honestly grow up dude, surely there is something better to do with your life than joining our servers just to post things like this?

Reactions: Melisa and Dhoudz

Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Free speech ≠ freedom from consequences. Antisemitism isn’t ok either. You’re seriously trying to say the message you sent immediately after saying “Israel rules” wasn’t really you saying fuck Islam? Honestly grow up dude, surely there is something better to do with your life than joining our servers just to post things like this?
I love mind readers. See if you can guess what I am thinking now? I have been playing on Hunters (not a camper) for 10 years plus. My response was to the antisemitic post, yes. I criticise ALL religions and the fools that support them. I have a relative who was injured due to the London Bombing by the religion of Peace. I'm getting older now but I can still remember when German men had balls.

Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Canadian? Says it all. I'll wager you vote for Castro's son, Trudeau.

• Haha
Reactions: Lotus

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339