Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name GBH

SteamID STEAM_0:0:19343076

Ban/Gag reason Insult

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Once again someone's feelings got hurt. I don't even remember being muted or for what...an 'insult' People are allowed to be insulted and upset, poor dears. What was the insult, please, and to whom?

Hey GBH

You insulted the players again and that happens very often, Even if they tell you something, you still carry on and completely ignore the admin.
And I never see any improvement.

3 weeks is ridiculous. The only reason players get insulted by anyone is because they act like arseholes, ie. shutting doors or blocking, etc. They puposely get you killed and ruin your game. If a player makes a genuine mistake, I say nothing.

Players who close the doors are also punished.
But you insult the players every day and when an admin says something to you, you don't care.

It's not that I don't care. I know I get angry quickly. I often don't see the Admin's addressing me. When I got my mute ban I posted three times that the doors were closed on me. It was the four-ways, Halloween. the portcullis doors kept closing on me. I don't run and camp like most so when I am with Soup or Blue we rely on open doors when many zombies are coming. Whatever, I'll try to be a good boy. I won't post anymore. See you in game.

One of the worst chat logs I've seen this year. You are not adressed, you are a notourios loudmouth. If you dont want to be gagged again you should play by our rules. Your gag was extended by me. Use this chat time out to reconsider your future chat behhaviour before it's too late.

Reactions: ღ Zicke ღ