Handled# [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: RegionalbusLeipzig

10 Aug 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name RegionalbusLeipzig

SteamID STEAM_0:0:61775199

Ban/Gag reason aim

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I often play on your CSS Zombiemod Server and i dont know why i got banned, would also know that. Im sorry if i made something wrong and I would be really happy if you unbanned me again.

You were banned for using a form of aim assist.

We kept getting warnings from our plugin and I've seen you play with duals, your screen is shaking like crazy and you're barely even aiming at enemies yet still hitting em.

Ban stays.

You were banned for using a form of aim assist.

We kept getting warnings from our plugin and I've seen you play with duals, your screen is shaking like crazy and you're barely even aiming at enemies yet still hitting em.

Ban stays.
i used a script for auto shoot on the duals but not aim assist, i didnt know thats not allowed. Im sorry, cant the ban be reduced?

I'll take it to Special Admin and we'll see.

Ban won't be reduced. We consider such scripts to be on par with cheats like aimbot etc.
Not knowing the rules doesn't allow you to break them either.

You can come back to our servers with another account and as long as you won't break the rules in any way, you'll be free to play here.

Ban won't be reduced. We consider such scripts to be on par with cheats like aimbot etc.
Not knowing the rules doesn't allow you to break them either.

You can come back to our servers with another account and as long as you won't break the rules in any way, you'll be free to play here.
oh ok was fun there :/ was just a autoshoot script when I crouched and shot, my char wanted to get up urgently thats the reason it shaky. When Im standing my char doesnt shake when I shoot, wasnt a aim assist.
But anyway thx for the clarification and for giving it a try.

i used a script for auto shoot on the duals but not aim assist, i didnt know thats not allowed. Im sorry, cant the ban be reduced?
could you please clarify what you mean by script? can you elaborate on what tools you used?

could you please clarify what you mean by script? can you elaborate on what tools you used?
Idk if i can post a screenshot or how i can show you that, but in that scriptfile there 2 hotkeys F1 for bunnyhop and F2 for that autoshoot/rapid fire, it just shoot the pistols automatic so i just call it autoshoot, i hold the mousebutton like on mashine guns and not click quickly like when you play without that. When im in crouched, it shakes the camera, but when i stand it didnt so it looked weird when i crouched and when i got banned i remember i killed 2 zombies in same time so it may looked like i was cheating or someting like that but i didnt. its not a tool, i just put the bhop script and the autoshoot script in one to use it, it called Autohotkey Script. Im really sorry

Idk if i can post a screenshot or how i can show you that, but in that scriptfile there 2 hotkeys F1 for bunnyhop and F2 for that autoshoot/rapid fire, it just shoot the pistols automatic so i just call it autoshoot, i hold the mousebutton like on mashine guns and not click quickly like when you play without that. When im in crouched, it shakes the camera, but when i stand it didnt so it looked weird when i crouched and when i got banned i remember i killed 2 zombies in same time so it may looked like i was cheating or someting like that but i didnt. its not a tool, i just put the bhop script and the autoshoot script in one to use it, it called Autohotkey Script. Im really sorry
Thank you for the follow up, macros are not allowed, but they carry a lower "sentence" on first ban (usually 1 day). second ban is permanent as you'd be warned.

I edited the ban and you should be able to play again. Please beware that next time it will truly be permanent.

Sorry for the mixup.

Thank you for the follow up, macros are not allowed, but they carry a lower "sentence" on first ban (usually 1 day). second ban is permanent as you'd be warned.

I edited the ban and you should be able to play again. Please beware that next time it will truly be permanent.

Sorry for the mixup.
Oh a big thank you, i will play now without that stuff, didnt know that it called macro and what that is but thx for the info. No Problem im just happy that i can play on that server again. ^^