Riothebeast

6 Jul 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Riothebeast
SteamID STEAM_1:1:94797376

Ban/Gag reason Inpersonating as an Admin
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I would like to truly apologise for my actions. I was on the server whilst an Admin called Danny was online which i did not know was an admin and there was a player where he first asked me if i made the map which as a troll i said yes i did. Then danny had asked me if i was an admin and i also yes i am and i proceeded to jokingly troll as an admin and what not to Danny. It was my fault as i didn't know this would be a serious issue. I had only just came back to playing CSGO after a year and this had become my new favourite server has a lot of active people on it and most people on the server are very friendly and help each other out. I had a made a serious mistake without realising the stakes it would bring therefore, i would like to apologise for my mistakes and will make sure not to do this in the near future. Thank You

Danny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Feb 2020
England
Hi,

I appreciate the way you handled it and admitted your wrongdoings, just remember in future, its against the rules. I will reduce the ban to an hour so you serve some punishment, since you made this relatively fast.
Also, in future if you need to make a request, please make sure you put it under the GoFree surf section then the relevant admin team gets pinged instead.

PS, take a read of those rules you were telling everyone else to read the next time you connect, that way you can avoid things like this ;)

Danny