Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Seriously..?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello Sauce or Saucey :)
Please review the attached demo on this request: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-saucey.13700/
In my opinion that is aimbot, not the best, but it's there. From second 27 that zombie is behind a box and you still manage to hit him, several times, without shooting thru the box, and that it's just one example from the demo, there are more.
I will ask other admins to review the demo, if I made a mistake on my decision then de ban will be removed.

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Hey Kamarad,

Hope all is well in your life :)

Buddy, I'd like to remind you, I live in Australia, I play with usually around 300ping, lately I have been playing on a WIFI connection so it's been even worse, mostly between 350-400 and every now and then it even jumps up to 900 and drops back down after a good minute or so. Ok, why do I mention this? Because that is what you are seeing my friend, it's the lag, you are seeing me shooting an earlier version of the zombie, so when you see me shooting beside the zombies in the demo, and my shots are still hitting them, that's because on my screen they're still at the spot I'm shooting at and haven't yet moved to where you're seeing them, you feel me? I hope this makes sense to you coz it's an important point.

Also, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that so many of my bullets were missing them, take a closer look at that demo, for a second time, pay special attention to the bullet holes, they're all over the place.

I get you're trying to do the right thing here bro, hackers deserve no mercy, I'm with ya, however, you haven't quite hit the nail on the head with this one, I am no hacker.

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Btw, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't flattered, no better compliment than getting banned for aimbot! :D

Reactions: Potato83

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I will take a decision here and remove the ban. I know that you are a regular player and didn't caused troubles for others 😊 I really didn't know that you are playing from such a long distance, and this also gives meaning that what I notice was the lag giving me the impression that an aimbot was behind that crosshair.
You have been unbanned.

Reactions: Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Hahaha yeah man, I'm playing from the moon here hahaha.

Not a problem my friend, you're just doing what you think is right, I can't have an issue with that.

Appreciate the unban, enjoy the rest of your day, I'll catch you in game! :D