Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: silently

silently

11 Jul 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name lofty

SteamID STEAM_0:1:47128809

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:47128809&Submit

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I have already written to the administrator. I was blocked by tiger 90 and infected by zombies. Then, because of this, I shot into the penalty area to prevent the "tiger". He also wrote "idiot" on me. And for me he is a strange (faggot).

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
It was recorded by Tirant simply because he can, everyone is free to record demo as it's an in-game feature.

Demo provided by Tirant doesn't show Tiger 90 doing anything you claim he has been doing. While he is present in the demo, he is not doing anything that's against the rules. It looks like he wasn't even aware of your presence.
All I can see is you coming to the room and shooting the box away while others try to climb it.

If player Tiger 90 is giving you trouble, record a demo and make a ban request here on forum, don't break the game for others instead.

silently

11 Jul 2023
It was recorded by Tirant simply because he can, everyone is free to record demo as it's an in-game feature.

Demo provided by Tirant doesn't show Tiger 90 doing anything you claim he has been doing. While he is present in the demo, he is not doing anything that's against the rules. It looks like he wasn't even aware of your presense.
All I can see is you coming to the room and shooting the box away while others try to climb it.

If player Tiger 90 is giving you trouble, record a demo and make a ban request here on forum, don't break the game for others instead.
that's right, it was in the last round

silently

11 Jul 2023
I don't have a demo version, but tyrant will confirm that tiger is breaking the rules, I can only write

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019

silently

11 Jul 2023
It's written Tirant -
Today at 18:16
I can't be everywhere, you know. I just happen to record things that personally affect me (most of the time). However, I know that Tiger90's tends to break the rules.
I just know by observation that he's not always a fine gentleman.

silently

11 Jul 2023
It's written Tirant -
Today at 18:16
I can't be everywhere, you know. I just happen to record things that personally affect me (most of the time). However, I know that Tiger90's tends to break the rules.
I just know by observation that he's not always a fine gentleman.
I haven't got any demo of him breaking the rules. I just know by observation that he's not always a fine gentleman.

silently

11 Jul 2023
I don't have a demo either . tirant but he also says he tends to violate. So I'm not cheating

silently

11 Jul 2023
yes, maybe I shouldn't have touched the box, but tiger 90 pissed me off, and next time I'll write a demo