19 Jul 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Tienyth'

SteamID STEAM_0:1:519663017

Ban/Gag reason multi hack

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hey guuuys,

so it's been a very long long time since i got my ban. I don't really know where to begin or what to even say tbh. I guess i will start with my mistake i made. So the reason of the ban was "multi hack" , and YES i did hack! But not in the way it was said there. Multi Hack to me means every kind of hack you can imagine (wh, aimbot, etc...). But the only thing i really even used was an ahk script to bhop. Reminder this is not hacking in the way we know! You don't install any excecutable and run it and have a bhop that brakes any speedlimit. I used AHK- !!!Scripts!!! For you, the person reading, ahk is a software that makes scripts. E. g. You write something in the notepad as a code and it will run it. In my instance i used an bhop script (very common and vac safe method so you don't have to spam spacebar on your own if you are lazy like me lol). Sadly i thought it was very normal?? i guess?? So i could move easier and have fun. In no way of means it was meant for me to have it like as like a advantage... i almost used in daily on any kind of servers . I thought it's pretty nice to not having to spam my spacebar.

In the end it was still Cheating, getting an advantage over other players and breaking the rules. Mistakes were made and in the end i regret it. It's been 3 years since i got the ban and i still comeback and wonder if i can still play ZM. I really regret it and i learned from my mistakes. Would be very very happy to play on the Zombie Servers again. Once again im sorry for what i did and it will not happen again. Thanks for taking your time reading this and im really keen to get an answer (hopefully a good one).

Have a nice day!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Multi hack to me means you were using more than one hack. In your case: Auto-fire and bhop script. Both scripts on it's own are a reason for a permanent ban.

I am glad you understand your fault and fully admit it - but we do not unban scripters. You are welcome to get a new copy of the game and join our servers again tho. But remember to play fair.