Donator
7 Jan 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name trip.

SteamID STEAM_0:1:230351395

Ban/Gag reason bhop script

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I admit that i used "bhop scripts" i will not deny it. But may i ask for my ban to not be permanent. I have not used any "real" cheats but rather razer synapse. I know that it was dumb of me to try to get a advantage by that and will stop using any enhancement tools. Please reconsider the length of punishment....
I thank you in advance and hope to be able to play on EH ZM V3 again.
p.s. i am german but wrote in english (just in case, i guess)

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello Trip and welcome to our forum.
It's sad to see you used a bhop script,since I thought you were a cool dude,we also talked on the server and you even helped the community by donating,which we greatly appreciate.
However,do acknowledge that in EH we have 0 tolerance on big cheats (E.g bhop script,aimbot,wallhacks).
You are free to play again on our server by purchasing the game on a new account and hopefully you reconsider about using any form of script again..

Trip01

Donator
7 Jan 2024
Thank you for your answer. I understand that you have 0 tolerance on big cheats but am happy to see that you allow to continue playing on your server with a different account.
I will see you soon on the server then even if you may not know it’s me 🤝

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Thank you for your answer. I understand that you have 0 tolerance on big cheats but am happy to see that you allow to continue playing on your server with a different account.
I will see you soon on the server then even if you may not know it’s me 🤝
FYI we can transfer your donation over to the new account, just let us know the new ID