TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Turkish Kebab

SteamID kebabcr

Ban/Gag reason threatening players, provoking

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
All i said was "im gonna skin your flesh" and "f u". İs that count as thretening. İ mean it to game character because why would i skin someones flesh. İm extremly friendly in real life cmon 2 month for that. 2 month and i remember that you said "anyone else?" after gagging me. İf that gag was for being example to others why did you make it 2 month. Reduce the lenght man you know im not harm, chat was literally full of peoples who is being homophobic and swearing on gods. İ understand your anger but 2 month is too much for that.

• Haha
Reactions: SyntX

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
İs that count as thretening.
Yes, that is consider as threatening towards other players. At the time, as you remember, I gave several warnings, as the chat was beginning to be very toxic due to religion inclinations. On my ultimatum, you where the only one to continue with toxicity in the chat, while the others cooled down.
Your gag is accordingly to your gag history, you have 11 gags, the last longest gag was for 1 month, the next in line is 2 months. Looking at your chat history, I can see that you are writing strongly about religion, this is what triggers other players into giving a negative response, witch will end with a very toxic chat. There have been multiple warnings, wanna talk religion and politics, please find a private chat. I hope this clarifies the length of your gag.

Reactions: easy and mixalis-94

TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
You are right that 11 looks teriffying but you know my last gag was 3 day long and that 1 month gag was 2 years ago. So why dont we just reduce the length. İ was never serious about that politic and religious talkings i dont even interfere to complicated chats. İm just simple guy man dont want to hurt some internet people im here to kill my time.
Additional information = 1 month gags reason was saying "salut" to french guy who says "merhaba" to me. Both means "hello".

Reactions: Woozu

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Ok. I understand you, but you will also have to understand me, no more religious or political topics, same goes for threatening towards players, joke or no joke (and I will monitor your chat) or the gag will be set again to 2 months. You have been ungagged.

TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
God bless you and German nation. You will be sure if someone gag me shorter then 2 month i will remember them this rule.