Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: UselessThomas

UselessThomas

11 Jul 2021
Russia, Velikiy Novgorod
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Thomas

SteamID STEAM_0:1:178030287

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:178030287

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Good day to all players of the forum and the administration, today I received a block for Aimbot, although I do not play with cheats and the blocking of my account was erroneous, please review the demo, thanks.

Reactions: Battle_Sych

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Of course, I'm not an admin, the situation on the demo is incomprehensible, but! You can see that the scope is attracted! You can’t call it aim, but this is a third-party program that helps shoot, which is prohibited on a par with aim! Of course, we don’t know you here, but the Internet remembers everything, we easily and simply ask Google for information, and we clearly see that this person has already dealt with cheats, specifically with bunnyhop, also a person was banned for "bufferoverflow", obviously these are scripts .. But our admins will definitely figure it out. I write here at my own peril and risk, but I am obliged in this situation to express my opinion, because I do not like cheaters

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Thomas,

I was the admin that banned you.
After reviewing the demo and sharing it with other admins, we can't say for sure if you're using an aimbot, so your ban is lifted. Please excuse the inconvenience.

But be aware that cheating will lead to a permanent ban.

@YLubI4:
ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
I know this guy very well. Once he was banned from ZE for bhop hacking and i was playing there.
Here's the proof:

1686644902010.png

I would recommend to keep his ban. He's clearly using a third-party program while playing. Your demo shows that clearly.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Thanks for the info SyntX, but as I said, for us it is not 100% clear that he is using any program.
Being banned from other servers for hacks is in indication, but no proof for this situation.

Still good to know.