15 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Woozu

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7304914

Ban/Gag reason bhop scripting

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hi again i guess,
i dont really know why i got banned AGAIN for bhop scripts. I thought everything was cool after the 1st unban req but i guess not. I really dont know what the problem is and what i am supposed to say i mean i said a lot of stuff in my other unban request https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-woozu.13706/ and i also have some vids of me bhopping very gud if you want to inspect them i could send them with out a problem to an admin via steam. Anyway just let me know what exactly the problem is so we can discuss this ban again and this time maybe more detailed.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hi Woozu,I was the admin that banned you this time.It seems like what you do is not humanly possible without the use of some external software.I mean you have been flagged over 10 times in the past week,consistantly hitting 85-87% perf,which most of our skilled bhoppers can't even do that often.Also,seems like you don't even use your mwheel to bhop,which makes your jumps much more less explainable.Nobody in the whole history of cs has bhopped that successfully without binding his jumping to mousewheel.Furthermore,you use some spectator tool so you can see who spectates you and when,taunting the player every time they see you and of course never jumping in the meantime so you don't get caught.However,since you say you have proof of you bhopping in videos,I would gladly like to see them and discuss so maybe your ban is reverted once again.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Hi Soup, i can imagine that i got flagged a lot of times since the same happened on a different server as well and that i hit 85-87% perf is pretty explainable bc you aint getting flagged for nothing. it is true i dont use my mousewheel to bhop which i also mentioned before in the 1st unban request. thats why i can guarantee you i only get flagged when the ground is flat meaning it doesnt go upwards or downwards because i obviously have some sort of muscle memory after 6000 hours of css but only for flat grounds. when the ground is uneven it is pretty hard for me to hit my bhops because i only get 1 jump with spacebar meaning that i either had luck so i get a perf or lose tons of speed because i jumped way too late or dont even jump off bc i pressed way too early still being mid air and try bhop and lose everything. now about the part of using some sort of spectator tool that sort of detects who spectates me, that is a negative. I dont use something like that but i think something like that surely happened on like some office map bc i was hitting some gud hops and kinda thought that i will surely get banned if i keep on doing that so i stopped. you could say that i have that kind of tool in my brain because i always check the spec and see often an admin there and always have some sort of paranoia thinking of getting watched. and now finally coming to the videos i would like to send them via steam bc they are yt videos and dont rly wanna show that stuff here in public. anyway that we find a way how i can send these videos and thx for this "chance" i guess.

edit: just saw that you can hold private conversations here on forums so just gonna send links there

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
About the spectating part,you are right it mostly happened on office maps but also happened on canals,rush and maybe more maps as I can't exactly remember now.It is weird that when we play everyone sees you phooning all around the map but as soon as someone tries to watch you,you do absolutely nothing.About the flat ground bhops now,such explanation can't justify the flags you keep getting,plus on cbble I saw you getting speed boost for bhop as soon as you crouch jumped to a higher place,which indicates you being able to manipulate uneven ground too and not just flat ground.All the signs lead to you using some sort of ,let's say ",external help".

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
about the spectating, i have no idea about that for me thats just some crazy coincidence because i dont know when somebody is spectating me and when not i dont have some sort of tool like that and no idea how thats even supposed to work. i dont quite understand the cbble part explanation is kinda weird that i cant imagine the situation i mean maybe i can see that in the demo but i cant open it or im too dumb to open it never viewed a demo but ofc i can bhop high grounds sometimes as well but its hard for me except the so called "64s" i can bhop pretty good which is again some kind of muscle memory i learned bc 64s are literally everywhere. and i wonder what kind of script thats supposed to be i mean a 64 bhop is not the same timing as on even ground so basically it would need to be me holding the spacebar and it registering a jump which again cant be because as i said when i press space too early the whole bhop is dead because after a jump i keep holding till its time for another jump and do the same again. thats also why u probably often so a 500 speed bhop suddenly just go in to the trash can because i jumped 1 frame too early. and that i get these crazy bhops on flat ground its rly just something i learned after so much time of playing this game and the only time the timing is different is between my 1st bhop and my 2nd bc on the first (it seems like that for me never really did a research) the jump is higher than in the entire rest of my jumps so its basically always the same timing excpet at the start.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Upon further discussion,your videos do not provide enough proof for your ban to be lifted.Therefore,you will remain permanently banned from playing in our servers.Take care.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Hi, just found out how to view demos kekw and ngl im kinda shocked what happens in admin chat there lmao. and no i was not trolling with lennys but yes i did know that soup went spec bc i spam tab 24/7 bc of paranoia but not even half way through lmao. anyway lets head back to the actual reply here:
idk why that wasnt enough i mean the vids i have sent are clips you of me bhopping are sometimes at an even higher level than on ur servers so no idea why they are not enough considering the older demo of me in crazycity having crazy hops and these being considered legit after i did an unban request but these at the same level as consistent as before not doesnt make sense to me but thats just my opinion.
but now back to the demo watching and yeah maybe leave this thread open so i can reply again if this one isnt closed already.
cya in the next reply (and maybe on the servers but that depends if they consider their decision and the admin chat aswell bc that stuff is kinda scary imo how nobody talked with me ever about this)

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Most admins spend time in spec anyway,but you sure know when any of them specifically watch you.And so you go on to barely even do what you were doing before they were watching you.The way I see it is that you were given a chance and after your unban things only got worse with you getting flagged the whole time and your unusual behaviour when being watched on top of that.You cannot convince me otherwise.Decision is final.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
well idk decision is decision cant change that but for me its coincidence + paranoia always feeling watched bc when gud bhop --> admins goes spec and never was wanted to play bad as i said huge coincidences plus misunderstandings in chat with you. anyway there wont be coming more from me considering proof so thread can be locked
have a good time everybody hope this server stays for a long time so you all stay happy and entertained but for this is the now 2nd ban from a community i liked bc..
bc im just too good guys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and no these are not taunting you or maybe this time they actually are idk idc peace out

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
No misunderstandings from my side.Now you can politely go and take your childish behaviour with you.

Reactions: SOUR