XC-51

27 Jun 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Colt555

SteamID STEAM_0:1:872653888

Ban/Gag reason insulting players

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
hi, admin dhoudz gagged me perm. my last gagg was 12 hours so why permanent ?

Hi Colt,

this is your 9th gag in less than 2 month.
Besides 3 bans for avoiding gag/insulting and 2 other profiles with permanent gags.
Yes, the other two permanent gags are old, but yet your language has not changed a bit.

I did not make this desicion alone. So I will ask Lotus, if there is anything he wants to add.

well if it's lotus decision and not only yours then so be it. You know i wasn't talking about you when i said retards on admin chat but to the guys that were talking shit to me right ?

You guys still allowed me to play back so no big deal just gagg lenghts are not corresponding thats why i asked, but i guess lotus made the decision to make it perm then alright from him im not surprised at all. You can close.

well if it's lotus decision and not only yours then so be it. You know i wasn't talking about you when i said retards on admin chat but to the guys that were talking shit to me right ?
I know you werent talking about me, but if you get a gag for insulting and you insult the same players again in admin chat ...
They were provoking, so i told them to stop and they did, but your reaction was to much.

Usually the gag length double, but if we dont see any improvement at all (in your case over years) and are sure the permgag is only a matter of time, sometimes we skip a few gags.

Colt it's not just my decision. I did increase the length, but honestly what do you expect? I don't know why after all this time you honestly think you deserve to chat on our servers? Basically a decade of history of doing the exact same thing, you come back and in a month you pick up another 10 gags, all for the same reasons you were getting gagged in 2015, or 2018 etc. etc. You have no respect for our rules, and no control over your behavior, you've exhausted far more than your fair share of chances, not giving you another one