xth3one4ndonly

31 Oct 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name xth3one4ndonly (h3istheone)
SteamID h3istheone1996

Ban/Gag reason bad behaivor and am sorry for it
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
hello dear admins can u gave me one last chance am sorry for all what i have done to u i will not do that again pls unban this account wish u all happy halloween

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
H3IsTheOne,

What is this mania for doing 846 accounts ? What's the point of doing that ???? Start already by coming with your real account

To sum things up already, this is "xth3one4ndonly" :

upload_2020-10-31_20-52-41.png

Special mention to that one ! :

upload_2020-10-31_20-41-33.png

You must have realized for yourself that you no longer had access to the server, strange, how come ???
Ahhh it's all well and good to brag about having 50 accounts, honey !
I want to say that family sharing is not considered an "account".
We all knew that you used family sharing, you still managed with your 4-5 accounts (or more) to share more than 50 times Counter Strike : source, champion mon frère !

Now that we have removed access to family sharing (Thank you special admins ! on you !), we have much less (or not at all) problems on this side, towards toxic children like you or anyone else who will recognize each other, I don't need to quote them.

I want to clarify between the threats / insults that you took the time to write on my steam profile / forum profile, you are in the top 3 of people not appreciated on the forum and server :

- You are ruining the players's gameplay on the server
- You take a demo the players who want to make you the same for what you inflict on them
- You post the demos on the forum to ban them
- You insult the players
- You insult us and you take us from high, on the forum

(We have all seen your behavior, it is to vomit !)

And now that you can no longer come with another of your shared accounts, you come back sheepishly, hoping that everything has been forgotten about you ?? It doesn't work like that, man !

I don't know how many chances you may have had, (I've only been here for 1 year), but you screwed it up, you have already tried HERE, and it's not because you changed your name on the forum that we forgot who you are !
If all the bans shown above have counted, you had 56 chances (and more i'm sure !), I think you showed us enough, who you were !

And I beg the Lord, that the special admins won't do the bulls**t to unban you !

Maybe you'll come back with another new account, only God knows, but it's sure to be more annoying to have only one chance compared to the X chances with family sharing !

I wrote this post for others / newcomers to show how you are.
I will not answer anymore, we will see if some have things to add.

55ec2e4d23f9d50a491a912a4fca400b.gif

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello there,

One single Sentence is not enough to apologize everything you have done the whole time.
Aslong we cant see a real remorse on your side we will keep banning your Accounts.

Your current account wont be unbanned, the only Way to play on our Servers would be:

New Account
and, show us with your new Account that you will respect our Rules, Players and Admins and start behave like everyone else.

If you're ready for this you can join the Servers again.

Regards
Delta