22 Apr 2020
Russia
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Brutal man

SteamID STEAM_0:0:35778378

Ban/Gag reason Оскорбление

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Blue hello, why the ban? For the last post? There were no insults! A man with the nickname "Пьяный мастер" stood on the only passage to the shelter and brazenly blocked everyone! Please unblock the chat, I communicate in English, thx

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I was fully aware that you were talking to someone and you were not gagged because of the language rule we have on our servers, it was because of the insult that followed, however, you did manage to break both anyways.
You have a total of 15+ gags on our server which makes me believe that you are not fit to use the chat whatsoever ingame.

You were given a last chance by easy so I don't understand why you would toss words around like these after we gave you a last chance:
2023-02-10 17:45:03Пьяный снайпер dont block pidor.
This is also not the first time you've said this after you were ungagged, we do NOT tolerate homophobia on our servers but I don't need to remind you of the rules since you have already broken them multiple times before. Clearly, you don't care about them at all.

You give me no real reason to ungag you, so I won't.

Reactions: YLuTbI4

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hi, yes, the situation is unpleasant, I agree, I apologize for this, I would like to explain... I did not pay attention to the purple messages in the chat for my first violations, because I did not know that these were admin messages, because of the short ban terms, apparently not I noticed that they cut off the chat
But this is the past, I was inexperienced and did not follow the chat... According to the current situation - I was away from the server for a long time, I forgot all these stories with the chat and Easy, it just flew out of my head! I remembered this situation exactly when I left the game after this message (the reason for the ban), thought it over, decided that I needed to control myself, but when I logged in the next day, I found that I decided too late that I needed to control myself!
Blue, you say that there are no reasons for unbanning, but I would like to draw your attention to the fact that I am still a good player, I help other players in the game and in the chat, I ask many people not to disrupt the game, not to block and many many other gaming situations, this can also be understood from the chat archive, some listen and stop violating and / or follow the advice

And I'm not a homophobe, I could tell you the rules of the Russian dialect, but I won't take your time, believe me, this message does not carry homophobia...

Yes, I violated, but not because I just wanted to offend someone, the person violated and did not allow me and other people to pass, I could easily pass it with the !zstuck command, but many do not use this command or do not know it , and the player brazenly blocked the only way to escape! He saw me, and all the others, stood laughing, and walked away only after my message
It was evil for good! Some people do not understand the language of politeness! This is true! I didn't insult any random players, I'm basically a good guy... I promise to keep my emotions in check (After a long break, I really forgot about my whole history with the chat man)

Reactions: SyntX

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
The thing is, that you've said this exact thing before, everything that's being said here is basically a replica of your previous ungag requests.
If you say that you have forgotten all of this, even when it's saved and archived here, I'm just gonna assume that it won't be soon enough you will forget about this gag as well, and if I were to ungag you, you'd be playing the
same card if it happens again. I'm all about giving people second chances, but I don't believe in third, four, or fifth chances.

I'm familiar with the Russian dialect, I was grown up surrendered by Russian friends who were considered family. This doesn't take away the meaning that it is still an insult, and that you're not following our language rule regarding the server.
I don't attend to judge people online, most people always have two personas, I can't deny or agree that you're a self-proclaimed ''nice guy'' however, here on v3, you seem that the persona you have set for yourself is far from that.

Easy, whom I respect a lot, and consider a good friend of mine, gave you ONE last chance and told you that he would personally deny any ungag request you'd make if it happen again and because of that I'm gonna respect his decision, and words by not ungagging you.

That's all I've got to say, I'm not gonna give this any more thought. If this wasn't your 17th gag, I would have given you a chance to prove yourself better, the gag will stay unless a SPA decides to lift it and give you another last
chance.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
you'd be playing the
same card if it happens again
The man will not repeat, I really forgot that I am on a special account here, I was in the worries of real life, I don’t know what carbon copy you are writing about, I am writing to you from the heart, if this happens again, you can easily fix it and forget it in a couple of button presses about me. I also respect Easy, it just happened by accident. I didn’t violate it in a day or two, a really long time has passed since the last incident, I normally communicated and played a man