Donator
28 May 2018
Name A goat is a goat or a dog

SteamID U:1:1541626213

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Severely bad Spraylogos

Additional Information
Okay actually, I normaly don't report sprays cause someone else tends to put it up or an admin tends to see it after some time so it's not like a massive deal to me.

But some days ago he had like an old grandmah up here and now he changed his spray, im surprised nobody reported him before now so il just do it since he just plays when admins are offline.

I had the old spray up but I deleted it and had cleared my bin too since I figured he'd soon have his spray banned anyway but since its not happening.

Proof Screenshot

Screenshot_234.png

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I guess you want me to email you and message you on twitter again, don't worry I'll find the rest of your social media. LOL This dude literally thinks he's a cop when he's just a goddamn bootlicking wannabe pig.

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I guess you want me to email you and message you on twitter again, don't worry I'll find the rest of your social media. LOL This dude literally thinks he's a cop when he's just a goddamn bootlicking wannabe pig. I have 12 accounts! ^^

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
this guy posted gore in other ppls report with the same guy that's in my report and he puts silly threats in my post, but the gore in the other post is deleted but apparently he can post silly stuff towards me + the report isn't even being handled, the guy had a grandmah with teeth in her ** and now he has the pic as seen above with a dog in the **, he should been banned from the forums already for what he posted (gore in another guys report and his threat in my report) + his nasty sprays in the server for weeks now doesn't help either.

this guy plays during late US timezones, there are no admins on at that time, that's not my fault that he has been going around with sprays like these for a week or more and so I decided to report it and when I do, the guy puts threats in my report + the report is being ignored and all the other ones is being dealt with including the one that was against this guy for a mute.

?? what is wrong, read this guy's forum name don't you see something wrong? idk who this forum guy is and idk if that's the same guy as I reported but it doesn't matter, you should seen this guy's previous spray.

Last edited:

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Law_Enforcement,

banned him for a month, because of racist insults by changing his name. No need to ban his spray atm, but we'll do when we see it once hes allowed back.

Reactions: Law_Enforcement