[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Baboon

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name Baboon

SteamID [U:1:40669649]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Currently, as of July 15th, 2023.

Report Reason Racism

Additional Information
I believe that appropriate action, such as a gag order, should be taken against the same individual for using offensive language and referring to us as transgender, which is associated with the LGBTQ+ community.

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).JPG
    Screenshot (3).JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 54

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Additionally, I would like to bring to your attention that this individual has been using derogatory language and swearing at me, just because I reported him.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).JPG
    Screenshot (1).JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (2).JPG
    Screenshot (2).JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 57

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Uhm,where is the swearing part?

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Uhm,where is the swearing part?
Dear @Soup^,

I would like to provide further context to my previous statement, as I believe it is important to clarify my position.

When I mentioned "this is heavily insulting part, not actually swearing," I was referring to certain derogatory terms and expressions that can be just as hurtful and offensive as profanity, such as "butthurt" and "crybaby." These words can be used to dismiss or belittle someone's feelings and experiences, and can create a negative and unwelcoming environment.

In my humblest opinion, it is crucial to be respectful and considerate of others when communicating, and to avoid using language that can be perceived as insulting or derogatory. By doing so, we can foster an environment of mutual respect and understanding, and create more positive and meaningful interactions with others.

I hope this provides a clearer understanding of my viewpoint, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.