s.team
Name Braa
SteamID 76561199047264935
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V1
Time and Date 20/04/2020 3pm

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
Braa was teamkilling, knifing zombies into other players (teaming) with another zm or randoms, when it first happened I did tell him via voicechat please don't do that again. (either he didn't understand English or didn't listen to me and ignored and did again). if you watch the second demo you will see him get killed and respawn and do again (even though you cant see hes name I knew it was him)
Proof Demo

Fullmetal

4 Apr 2020
Manchester
s.team
Name Braa

Report Reason
Additional Information
Braa was teamkilling, knifing zombies into other players (teaming) with another zm or randoms, when it first happened I did tell him via voicechat please don't do that again. (either he didn't understand English or didn't listen to me and ignored and did again). if you watch the second demo you will see him get killed and respawn and do again (even though you cant see hes name I knew it was him)
Proof Demo
Name Braa

Report Reason
Additional Information
Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo.dem
    470.2 KB · Views: 55
  • demo1.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 52

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Thank you for the report. The player has already been banned for teamkilling by another admin. You can see the ban here. If this player keeps causing trouble after his ban has expired, feel free to report him here again and he shall be banned again.

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'