24 Sep 2023
Spain
Name Dank Memes

SteamID U:1:1579093391

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 3:02 04/10/2023

Report Reason Reconnecting to avoid death

Additional Information
Doing several times retry to avoid be a zombie.

frames 67556 (at the end)

Proof Demo

Attachments

• dank.dem
    18.6 MB · Views: 51
  • Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 55

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello you 2, and thank you for your report. A reconnection scenario is something that it's best to be handle online by an admin. You have seen the player reconnect due to the fact that you have VIP status, that's why it shows on the chat. One think that you do not know, is why did the player reconnected, was it due to a lost connection? Was it "dead", did it reconnect to avoid being/playing as a zombie?
The most important think here, did he reconnect to avoid playing as zm? We do not know, and that is because it cannot be seen on the demo, therefore the player cannot be punished.
We usually do no report rejoin/reconnect, as this is a somehow a minor offence, and players will stop doing it when an admin gives an warning about reconnecting. Hope this gives meaning.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hello you 2, and thank you for your report. A reconnection scenario is something that it's best to be handle online by an admin. You have seen the player reconnect due to the fact that you have VIP status, that's why it shows on the chat. One think that you do not know, is why did the player reconnected, was it due to a lost connection? Was it "dead", did it reconnect to avoid being/playing as a zombie?
The most important think here, did he reconnect to avoid playing as zm? We do not know, and that is because it cannot be seen on the demo, therefore the player cannot be punished.
We usually do no report rejoin/reconnect, as this is a somehow a minor offence, and players will stop doing it when an admin gives an warning about reconnecting. Hope this gives meaning.
Despite previous warnings from admins, he repeatedly reconnects to avoid being a zombie. Nonetheless, I still respect your decision.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
If there is/was an admin online at the time, please report the player by using admin chat, teamsay followed by @, u@ "message".

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
He did the retry command on several occasions to avoid being a zombie and play as a human. He hasn't lost connection at any time but even so, i respect your decision. I don't mind if he does that, but when there are few players it's frustrating.
I can't report him to any admin because as I said, i usually play in the hours(02:00-05:00 AM) where people usually sleep because they work

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I understand what you mean, and we know that the player did reconnect in order to avoid death/playing as a zombie, but there is nothing to do here, and that is because it is not shown on demo. In order to issue a punishment, valid proof is needed, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
I understand what you mean, and we know that the player did reconnect in order to avoid death/playing as a zombie, but there is nothing to do here, and that is because it is not shown on demo. In order to issue a punishment, valid proof is needed, otherwise it's just a waste of time.
Ok, next time I'll keep that in mind so it will be captured in the demo, thanks you for take your time and sorry if waste !

Reactions: K4marad