realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Name doomer_sp

SteamID [U:1:1147246570]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date today

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
I know the rule if an admin is present then there will be no punishment issued on the forum. BUT..

I have asked admin Zicke whether or not he is offline or not. Since he did not respond I suppose he is offline. You can see my chat messages at the end of the demo.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• 2.dem
    8.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 1.png
    1.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 58
  • 2.png
    2.png
    4 MB · Views: 66
  • status.png
    status.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
  • question.png
    question.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
  • respond 1.png
    respond 1.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 59

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
I was afk, you asked me if I had seen your message and I didn't, there was no further message from you that you wanted.
And if you don't tell me what happened, I can't change it, sry.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Since admin Zicke is new, I will help here.

Realstripe, no one destroyed your barricade, the map is dust 2 there is no possibility to make/build a barricade on that map with the props that it has. You where trying to set that box/case on the corner and failed, and you know that you need the help of another player in order to get up there.
The reported player has shot the box, with no more than 2 bullets, it got infected then you got infected.
This is report is invalid. Please try in the future to avoid these kind of reports, thank you.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Hey, K4marad.

I'd like to point out that the player destroyed my used barricades on purpose, just as Admin @Kr1pT1c previously acted upon that same incident where a different player had also shot that same barricade away. The admin Kriptic had previously issued a warning and burned the player as a punishment.
If that's the reason why this request is invalid, I'd like for a reconsideration of my report. Thanks.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
There was a zombie right beside you while you where looking at that prop, you may well consider this as bad luck, do not report players for no reason.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Can you please review my .dem file once again and while you are at it click on "drive" around tick 19000 then you will clearly see doomer_sp shooting my props away with a p90.
And even before he shot it you can also see that I was tryna fix the props in order to get on that little area?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
1.jpg

This was taken while Drive function was on, there where literally 2 zombies running towards you while you where trying to manipulate a box/case. Bad luck.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Dude... why don't you just watch before that happened how i tried to use the barricade to climb up their?