Invalid [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Dopesick

XC-51

27 Jun 2024
Name Dopesick

SteamID STEAM_0:0:111077

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date today approx 1am

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing (in-game screenshot required)

Additional Information
hello i would like this guy gagged for a bit for insults and offensable spray aswell. there was an admin in -game but she was busy and when she took time to check his spray she said its ok. i dont think its ok. i hope u can see his chat logg and spray because i didnt took any screenshots. i insulted him aswell of course u can gagg me aswell but this mofo deserve a gagg and a spray ban. PS : his spray says this " wich part of europe are you ? the one we saved or the one we kicked ass ? with a USA flag on the backgrund". not extreme obviously but still non appropriate i think. He continued with offensive language. Please gagg this guy.

Proof Chatlog

Hello XC-51,

As you may have already read when making this report, there is a message that says:
"To insult you need to print out a small part of the chat or at least copy and paste what he said. We will use our logging system to verify if he actually acted that way. So trying to punish a player without them having done anything wrong may result in punishment towards you."

You have not submitted any screenshots or copied anything from the chat. So, i guess we can not do nothing about that.

Regards,
Sarevok

alright nevermind then even when we report ppl here its not enough. its clear in the loggs you dont even have to go far back it shis last sentences before he left

okay its an invalid report i guess. i know now for the next time if necessary i will take screens. thanks for your fast reply aniways.

Hello XC-51,

I already check the logs but as i said, we need a proof. I am not saying that, it's the rules, im sorry.

Regards,
Sarevok