Invalid [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Dreammboy, ScramjetElite, Ruffneck, You touch my Tralala and Zena4

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name Dreammboy, + ScramjetElite, + Ruffneck, + You touch my Tralala and, Zena4

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Just a few morning hours ago on June 14th.

Report Reason Blocking/Ruining the gameplay, Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Dreammboy Zena4, You touch my Tralala are those individuals that were blocking the way (even though Tralala was blocking its path, he ignored me and abused me throughout the chatlog.)

ScramjetElite and Ruffneck are those individuals that were teaming up with each other (I'm unclear if Ruff intends on teaming together with Scramjet.)

Proof Demo/Chatlog

Attachments

• Dreammboy.mp4
    43.5 MB · Views: 0
  • ScramjetandRuff.mp4
    22 MB · Views: 0
  • Tralala.mp4
    10.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hey,
I will start by clarifying some things.
  • we accept only .dem files on ban applications,
  • .dem files and screenshots for gags
  • consider binding /zstuck command and when a player tries to block, use it. It also works if activated in mid jump.

As for the recordings, Ruffneck was defending himself, while ScramjetElite was spamming the flashlight. I cannot consider that as teaming, and that is because Ruffneck was defending him self.

The recording with Dreammboy, like I said, consider binding the command /zstuck in order to avoid this kind of frustrations.

As for the last recording, I really do not see something wrong in it. The fact the the reported player wrote "is crying about something" is not considered as an insult.