Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
Name DynAsore

SteamID U:1:1549875889

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date 19-06-2023 at 01:27 CET

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information
This guy and others insulted me all day long. Mixedosa started calling me a fag, do not have a screen, but his day will come. LGBTQ is opposing me once again. They either want u to support their ridiculous ideas or you will start getting harassed by them freaks. Honestly, I do not like reporting, but since I get gagged/banned the second I say one thing an admin does not agree with, it's time to act in the spirit of this server (zero tolerance and zero freedom). Mind you, i got a TWO WEEKS gag just because I asked the admin about the boundaries of what is considered to be offensive. So even if you are asking the limits to know what you can or cannot say (implying thereby that you wish to remain within the boundaries), you get a 2 week gag as a long time player even, while other clowns and newbies insult me heavily all day long and get 2 hour gag. So here you go EH, you have a new police officer in town (looking at you, colleagues Doron and Tirant). Will provide you with some nice work every now and then.

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• insult.jpg
    insult.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • dyna.jpg
    dyna.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
I said I did not have any screen on Mixedosa, but if u look closely at the insult of Dyna, above it you can see in disappearing letters Mixedosa typing "gag the fag". Zoom in and you will see it. Making a report about him now.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
First of all,I want to say something since I was present in your gag.
You were warned more than enough times to stop insulting/being homophobic,however you still decided to ignore both admins who were present on the server and kept on writing disrespectful things on the chat regarding the LGBTQ community,something we are totally against.
So the zero tolerance and zero freedom you are talking about is 100% not the spirit of the server,if you believe that after all the warnings you have got the past months,you are delusional and not willing to accept the truth of what happened.
The only reason you got a 2 week gag and other players only get 1 or 2 hours is only because you have a long chat ban history and they don't.
How do you call yourself a long time player when you don't even know about this basic information? Also,by being a long time player that doesn't mean we will be lenient on you breaking the rules.A rulebreaker is a rulebreaker no matter if you are playing for 10 years,10 months,10 days or even 10 hours.
Therefore,I do not want to see any more inappropriate comments,even on the "Additional information" section of a forum Ban Request,let alone in-game.

Now,to answer to this request,both players have received a gag for Insulting players.

Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
Hi Soup,

Thank you for gagging the two players involved. I want to address some points shortly:

1) Either you were not present during my gag or you are not truthful. Dhoudz, who gagged me, can tell you that what I am about to say is correct. I asked admins about the boundaries of what is allowed to say and what is not allowed to say. The reason for this is that it is not always clear what can be considered offensive or not. As a matter of "testing" I asked the question whether or not it is allowed to say "fu** islam". I immediately got gagged bc that was insulting according to Dhoudz. And I agree. The funny thing is however, that EVERYONE here knows I'm muslim, so my statement OBVIOUSLY was not meant to offend anyone. I wanted to know the boundaries because as Dhoudz explained it to me, it was not acceptable. He said we can know the boundaries by seeing whether or not we get a warning first from the admins when saying certain stuff. WTH?? That is no way how rules and regulations work lol. THE SERVER needs to make CLEAR rules, you cannot tell players to say stuff and see if they get warned first to know the boundaries. Makes 0 sense. Anyway Soup, my point being: you have no clue what you are talking about. I was not gagged because of insulting/homphobic etc., I was apparently gagged because Dhoudz did not understand my conversation. Which is a shame because when we know CLEARLY what is allowed to say on this server and what is not allowed to say. Once that is established clearly, we can easily proceed without debating whether a ban/gag was just or not.

2) You are in itself correct that it is not relevant how long a player is playing on the server to determine if punishment is just or not. However, I think the ease with which you guys ban/gag long time players, is mind boggling. I mean, everyone knows CSS is pretty much a dead game, how can you so easily gag or ban true and loyal players who have been here playing for years and years. You guys should be nice and reasonable in your behaviour towards players. It's a wonderful game with many cool and nice players, please let people breathe a little bit. Many OG's already left for apparent reasons, don't chase out the remaining OG's please. Instead of starting a dialogue with me, you guys just gag me for 2 weeks while you can clearly see i wanted to know what is allowed and not.

To close this of I will say look: it is clear it is not allowed to insult people and I will refrain from that of course. But my problem is, that as soon as I say (for example) that there are only 2 genders, ppl start saying i'm homophobic and such. Veganism the same. My opinion is that saying for example that veganism is bad for your health should be permissable to say. Similar to saying LGBTQ movement (not the people itself) is a harmful and a bad movement. Here in the Netherlands we had the same discussion. Geert Wilders said very bad things about Islam and the Highest Court in the Netherlands ruled that insulting Islam was not forbidden because it was not DIRECTLY meant to insult the people but to address the issues he has with the faith Islam. That is also what I am doing in regards to veganism for example. Anyway, what I wanted to know is the boundaries of such subjects. Why not make a post on the forum in which admins explain the boundaries (you could also include examples of what is or what is not allowed etc). If nothing is allowed to say, I will know and I will likely leave this server bc I dont want to play on a China communist server (as a figure of speech), but on a server on which it is allowed to express opinions provided they are not directly meant to insult people.

You may find me annoying etc, but trust me I am doing you guys a favour by talking about this. Love and peace!

Reactions: Battle_Sych

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
1) Either you were not present during my gag or you are not truthful. Dhoudz, who gagged me, can tell you that what I am about to say is correct. I asked admins about the boundaries of what is allowed to say and what is not allowed to say. The reason for this is that it is not always clear what can be considered offensive or not. As a matter of "testing" I asked the question whether or not it is allowed to say "fu** islam". I immediately got gagged bc that was insulting according to Dhoudz.

I won't elaborate any further,I was both present on your gag on azdue map along with Dhoudz and I am 100% telling the truth.You clearly said that thing about islam,and that question was not actually a question,you just wanted to troll and state that opinion of yours in a different way,since it's as clear as daylight and obvious that it's not allowed to say such thing.
You also said that "Being LGBTQ is a disease" ( your words not mine) which obviously crossed the line.
Both me and Dhoudz on that day,alongside other admins on different days I am pretty sure according to your chat ban history,have warned you more than enough times to know such things are over the boundaries.
Rules of the server are clear.So either you don't understand them or you are not willing to follow them.
Furthermore,inside the rules there is a rule saying you have to respect admins and listen to their warnings,when they say that's enough,then it's end of discussion.You obviously refrained from doing such thing.

Instead of starting a dialogue with me, you guys just gag me for 2 weeks while you can clearly see i wanted to know what is allowed and not.
Both admins on that day started a discussion with you and told you to stop typing offensive things,Dhoudz did not "just gag you" as you say.Every proof is on the chat-log history of that day,which can be easily accessed via hlstats.
You may find me annoying etc, but trust me I am doing you guys a favour by talking about this. Love and peace!
Trust me on that,you are not doing anyone any favour,even other players on the server find you disturbing and annoying,the things you say do not belong in a public chat of an FPS game like CSS.People just want to enjoy the game and you sit all day talking about Politics/LGBTQ/Veganism/Gender equality and who knows what more,when many admins have told you to avoid bringing up these topics.I will not respond to any other message since this thread is no place for stuff like this.I really hope you understood me in order to make sure this is your last time getting gagged.

Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
I won't elaborate any further,I was both present on your gag on azdue map along with Dhoudz and I am 100% telling the truth.You clearly said that thing about islam,and that question was not actually a question,you just wanted to troll and state that opinion of yours in a different way,since it's as clear as daylight and obvious that it's not allowed to say such thing.
You also said that "Being LGBTQ is a disease" ( your words not mine) which obviously crossed the line.
Both me and Dhoudz on that day,alongside other admins on different days I am pretty sure according to your chat ban history,have warned you more than enough times to know such things are over the boundaries.
Rules of the server are clear.So either you don't understand them or you are not willing to follow them.
Furthermore,inside the rules there is a rule saying you have to respect admins and listen to their warnings,when they say that's enough,then it's end of discussion.You obviously refrained from doing such thing.

Both admins on that day started a discussion with you and told you to stop typing offensive things,Dhoudz did not "just gag you" as you say.Every proof is on the chat-log history of that day,which can be easily accessed via hlstats.

Trust me on that,you are not doing anyone any favour,even other players on the server find you disturbing and annoying,the things you say do not belong in a public chat of an FPS game like CSS.People just want to enjoy the game and you sit all day talking about Politics/LGBTQ/Veganism/Gender equality and who knows what more,when many admins have told you to avoid bringing up these topics.I will not respond to any other message since this thread is no place for stuff like this.I really hope you understood me in order to make sure this is your last time getting gagged.
Why are you not being truthful. Please all, read my chatlog +- 25 minutes before I got gagged. As everyone can see, I CLEARLY have questions regarding the boundaries of what is allowed to say. Most of what you say is incorrect, as is shown 100% by the attached screenshot.

1) "You clearly said that thing about islam,and that question was not actually a question,you just wanted to troll". On the basis of what do you come up with this conclusion? You clearly see me asking for clarity multiple times, and all u guys do is stick your head in the sand and not wanting to hear anything about it because I aM AdMiN. Being admin does not exonerate you from providing clarity on rules if someone asks about it. Way too easy way to perform your duties as an admin. Just say no to anything and dont engage in a truthful conversation with a respected player. Yes, some are annoyed by me, but I received many many support from DM's from long time players because they know admins do a terrible job many times because they do not take the time to PROPERLY assess an issue. The fact that I have been gagged in the past clearly created some kind of bias against me, which is understandable, but that does not mean you should not carefully look at the matter at hand.

2) "You also said that "Being LGBTQ is a disease" ( your words not mine) which obviously crossed the line". As my screenshot proves, that was no way part of this gag so your remark does not make any sense and seems to be meant to add fuel on the fire for no other reason that trying to paint a bad picture of me. Weak argument. If you can find a screen of me saying what you quoted, I will apologize, I should have worded it differently (as mentioned, I heavily dislike the LGBTQ movement, not the people, so my wording in such case is very bad, but tbh i do not think I said that).

3) "Rules of the server are clear". They are not. Am I allowed to say veganism is bad? Not clear. Just an example.

4) "Furthermore,inside the rules there is a rule saying you have to respect admins and listen to their warnings,when they say that's enough,then it's end of discussion". I agree, provided the rules are chrystal clear. If not, as is the case, your statement makes 0 sense. Because the players do not know the boundaries. I am not talking about in general, bc most of the times we know what is allowed and what not. But I'm talking the boundaries (such as saying veganism is bad, or non-hetero marriage is bad for procreation).

5) "Dhoudz did not "just gag you" as you say.Every proof is on the chat-log history of that day,which can be easily accessed via hlstats". Actually, he did. And actually, if u access hlstats as I did, see screenshot, you can clearly see me asking for clarity on the subject. In no way, Dhoudz properly warned me that my actions would lead to a 2 week gag. Not being truthful again.

6) "People just want to enjoy the game and you sit all day talking about Politics/LGBTQ/Veganism/Gender equality and who knows what more,when many admins have told you to avoid bringing up these topics". If people do not like the subject another player is talking about, it's their problem not mine. Of course it has to be within the limits of the server rules, but I am arguing that everything that I say, is within the boundaries of the server rules. You or other disliking my subjects, does not matter and is completely irrelevant. I can talk about unicorns and fairies all day on the server, but I bet many people would not like that while it is allowed to say. So not liking someything is irrelevant if it is allowed.

7)"I will not respond to any other message since this thread is no place for stuff like this." Sure, and I understand. But if you discuss with me, you have to properly look at what you say. Pretty much everything you say is based on bias towards me and not on facts, as I have clearly shown and as the screenshots clearly show.

Attachments

• chatlog.jpg
    chatlog.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Battle_Sych

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
This is a ban request, that was handled.

If you are not happy with my ban, here are your options:
You can make an unbanrequest here.
You can make an abuse report here.

Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
This is a ban request, that was handled.

If you are not happy with my ban, here are your options:
You can make an unbanrequest here.
You can make an abuse report here.

Hello Dhoudz,

Thank you for your reply. I was not banned, I was gagged. I agree this is a ban request which was handled, but I had to respond to the incorrect claims of Soup. He is not being truthful and I think thats a very bad signal he gives to the community. But it´s fine, I dont want to continue this debate. I made my point and Soup knows I´m right if he is TRULY sincere and honest.

I will indeed make an ungag request. NOT because I care so much about not being able to talk, but more because it was an unjust gag but moreover it was unreasonably long. Anyway, that´s my opinion and everyone who reads my chat will agree with me IF they are real and honest. I will not make an abuse report, because people make mistakes and I am giving admin benefit of the doubt in that regard.

Peace out, KING!