Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
Name DynAsore

SteamID U:1:1549875889

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date 29-06-2023 at around 00:35 CET

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Racism

Additional Information
Dynasore is being very insulting and rude towards me (and others). I keep telling him to leave it alone, but every time I say something he responds insulting etc. Could have made many more screenshots but this time I think he went way too far. It's even a personal threat which is a criminal offense in most countries. He does not seem to learn since I already reported him once already, as a result of which he got gagged. Not a very friendly person I can tell ya. Proof attached, status and ID screenshot came from another time because as soon as he wrote this he left the server, probably to prevent me to taking screenshot of his SteamID, but here it is anyway attached. Thanx.

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• Dyna.jpg
    Dyna.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 76
  • dyna status.jpg
    dyna status.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 74

Saddam HusSein - KinG!

21 Jul 2020
Update: this guy even changed his nickname and continued insulting heavily. Very very annoying. Attached proof of steam ID which proves he the same guy, and some screenshots in which you can see his language.

Another thing: he admits having multiple accounts. Probably used for trolling etc. See attached screenshot. Because he again used another nickname, attached the steamID in which you can its the same guy (Dynasore)

Attachments

• Death to fascists 2.jpg
    Death to fascists 2.jpg
    945.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Death to fascists 3.jpg
    Death to fascists 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • Death to fascists status.jpg
    Death to fascists status.jpg
    809.9 KB · Views: 71
  • more accounts.jpg
    more accounts.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • mohammed status.jpg
    mohammed status.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 71

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Thanks for your report.

Racism will not be tolerated at all in the server,and comments like this make me feel sick,definately do not belong in the server's public chat.

Player has been gagged for Racism/Obscene Language/Heavily insulting players.