Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: €ρ ๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑ฬ & Uri_Dead & andriumacias503

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
Name €ρ ๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑ฬ & Uri_Dead & andriumacias503

SteamID [U:1:4144872700] & [U:1:27714377] & [U:1:1146986005]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 4:00 CET 05/12/2023

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Doing knife zombie in several rounds

Proof Demo

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 42
  • demojugando.dem
    1 MB · Views: 43

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Thanks for your report.

It's a case where it's late at night,low player count and such behaviour is often seen in the server.
In this case I have decided to be lenient on the 3rd player (andriumacias503),who seems to be new in the server and sadly took bad examples from the players online.A warning should be enough in his case.
However,the first 2 players being reported,not only are they regulars,but also team with purpose on killing teammates multiple times,so:

Both €ρ ๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑ฬ & Uri_Dead have been banned for Teaming/Teamkilling.

Also,friendly reminder: Make sure you type "status" in console AFTER you're done recording,as the command tends to make demos crash,just like it happened on this one!

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
Thanks for your report.

It's a case where it's late at night,low player count and such behaviour is often seen in the server.
In this case I have decided to be lenient on the 3rd player (andriumacias503),who seems to be new in the server and sadly took bad examples from the players online.A warning should be enough in his case.
However,the first 2 players being reported,not only are they regulars,but also team with purpose on killing teammates multiple times,so:

Both €ρ ๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑ฬ & Uri_Dead have been banned for Teaming/Teamkilling.

Also,friendly reminder: Make sure you type "status" in console AFTER you're done recording,as the command tends to make demos crash,just like it happened on this one!
Hello Soup^,

It's weird because I use "status" command towards the conclusion of the demo. I utilize two bindings to record and stop. For some reason I always execute the status command at the end. Perhaps it's due, to my frustration that I mistakenly do it earlier. Anyways, thanks you!

PS: bind "f8" "record demojugando" & bind "f7" "stop"