14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Name Fartinguy

SteamID STEAM_0:1:794811476

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 16.11.2023 EET (+2) around 16:30

Report Reason Severely bad Spraylogos

Additional Information
Using spray to avoid rules with heavy insulting . Makes it personal and forgot it is just game.

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• 20231117163435_1.jpg
    20231117163435_1.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 81
  • bad spray.jpg
    bad spray.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 82

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Forum reports are supposed to exist so that the player reports other players when there is no presence of an admin.
I could not help but notice there are 2 active admins in the game while you are making this report.
So why not just inform them in game via public or even admin chat? I am sure they are more than capable to take action on it.

Either way,we cannot ban sprays outside the game,we can only unban them.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Forum reports are supposed to exist so that the player reports other players when there is no presence of an admin.
I could not help but notice there are 2 active admins in the game while you are making this report.
So why not just inform them in game via public or even admin chat? I am sure they are more than capable to take action on it.

Either way,we cannot ban sprays outside the game,we can only unban them.
i will give a fuck sonn on all bullshit. 1 was in spectators and profile zzzz what means person is in game but not active but sur thing you can now that outside of game . forum admin chat iam fking pernament ban . Other fking admin i didnt saw in game only fking 1 . my fking bad . fk this bullshit .try better and be fking idiot in end. iam so fkingdone report and try for better..

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Banned his spray.

A little less f-word next time gun.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
i will give a fuck sonn on all bullshit. 1 was in spectators and profile zzzz what means person is in game but not active but sur thing you can now that outside of game . forum admin chat iam fking pernament ban . Other fking admin i didnt saw in game only fking 1 . my fking bad . fk this bullshit .try better and be fking idiot in end. iam so fkingdone report and try for better..
Only tried to help providing valid points.If you want to be rude,go ahead.Dhoudz has dealed with the issue.