realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Name FreddyFazrizz

SteamID [U:1:2966955856]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date TODAY

Report Reason Severely bad Spraylogos

Additional Information
So this guy sxmity using a different name was bragging about his spray being "good". I totally disagree.
Let me explain it. On the spray a few names including my name was included displaying a women's face disgusted upon seeing my name which makes me feel uncomfortable due to the disrespectfulness.

With that being said I feel pretty much insulted. For that reason, I believe his spray deserves a ban for disrespecting and discriminating. Anything else I wish to add is that I hope an admin holds him accountable for his disruptive actions towards players in our server!

Thank you very much for reading my message! :D

Best regards,
Stripe

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• spray.png
    spray.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 97
  • status.png
    status.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 98

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hey Stripe.

I'm sorry but I don't see it as violation of our sprays rules. There are no illegal content or nether region parts. This is more of a trolling rather than insult imho.

I advise you on ignoring "rude" people on server and just enjoy the game.

Cheers

nazi hunter 2000

Donator
9 Jun 2023
Name FreddyFazrizz

Time and Date TODAY

Additional Information
So this guy sxmity using a different name was bragging about his spray being "good". I totally disagree.
Let me explain it. On the spray a few names including my name was included displaying a women's face disgusted upon seeing my name which makes me feel uncomfortable due to the disrespectfulness.

With that being said I feel pretty much insulted. For that reason, I believe his spray deserves a ban for disrespecting and discriminating. Anything else I wish to add is that I hope an admin holds him accountable for his disruptive actions towards players in our server!

Best regards,
Stripe

Proof Screenshot
That spray is actually funny 😂🤣

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name FreddyFazrizz

Time and Date TODAY

Additional Information

Best regards,
Stripe

Proof Screenshot
As the reported player, my spray was mean't to express disgust when you're present. However, I'm not disgusted when we're not engaging in such behavior. Additionally, it's dishonest of you to continue insulting while the admin is active.

Attachments

• chatlog.JPG
    chatlog.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 68
  • sprayrules.JPG
    sprayrules.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
As the reported player, my spray was mean't to express disgust when you're present: That's true, the spray was surely not obvious to not know it wasn't meant to be offensive and that's because we have 2 expressions of the women given in the spray it's either: disgusted or happy. My name however was shown to be disgusted hahaa this is not 100% not meant to be expressed disgusted ahahahhaah

In fact, you shouldn't be worried to get your spray banned for being a complete annoying attention seeking player that graves for my attention whenever I enter the server together with DankMemes :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best regards,

Stripe

CEO of the EH-server

ps: dont get cyber bullied ✊
#stopoil, #vegan, #BLM, #LGBTQ+!=?

🌈pronouns: xe/xim/she/he/they/god/jawhe/jesus​

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
As the reported player, my spray was mean't to express disgust when you're present: That's true, the spray was surely not obvious to not know it wasn't meant to be offensive and that's because we have 2 expressions of the women given in the spray it's either: disgusted or happy. My name however was shown to be disgusted hahaa this is not 100% not meant to be expressed disgusted ahahahhaah

In fact, you shouldn't be worried to get your spray banned for being a complete annoying attention seeking player that graves for my attention whenever I enter the server together with DankMemes :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best regards,

Stripe

CEO of the EH-server

ps: dont get cyber bullied ✊
#stopoil, #vegan, #BLM, #LGBTQ+!=?

🌈pronouns: xe/xim/she/he/they/god/jawhe/jesus​

I wasn't implying that your name was disgusted, rather it's your behavior and lack of honesty in this community. It's amusing that you didn't properly read the community rules. This will be my final comment in this report.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
shut the f up just stay quiet fking kid typical behaviour of a 13 year old kid with a mentality of an annoying brat
dw my g i have a spray for you aswell :D