Doron

20 Oct 2021
Name Fury

SteamID U:1:40997303

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 21 or 22 January 2023, afternoon hours as Athens time

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information
His language to other players is unacceptable, reffering to the player as mf and even mentioning the other's player mother

Proof Screenshot

Doron

20 Oct 2021
Proofs and sorry I forgot the exact time of the incident

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 96

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I looked through most of his chat history and there isn't anything too major in there. For your particular time playing with this individual, they had a couple of comments I would call "minor insulting" which we don't typically gag for. Calling people idiots or adding the prefix motherfucking to it for emphasis, either way, it honestly isn't very serious. Neither is a basic joke about sleeping with someone's mom. Is it perhaps infantile, sure, but we don't want to be gagging people for such light insulting, it just wouldn't make sense. His chat only really warrants a possible warning from an admin in-game and some admins may even not think it's bad enough for that.
Not going to issue a gag on this player.

Reactions: Woozu

Doron

20 Oct 2021
ok, but what about this guy ? I cant locate his Id. He was online in the afternnon and before 30 minutes (approx. 10:45, Athens time)

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    315.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 79

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
It's STEAM_0:1:30660153 and for future reference please just make another request instead of adding onto an existing one with a different case. I'll answer your question with my personal opinion, if you disagree please feel free to submit another request and someone else can look at it besides myself, but personally I would say it isn't realistic to expect zero vulgarity or offensive statements on a game for adults so it isn't realistic to punish people like that's the case. Am I advocating for people to speak like that or saying there is no problem with it, of course not, but somebody saying your mom is a whore isn't anything more than an incredibly weak insult that really shouldn't even offend anyone because of how pathetically infantile the insult is. So no, I wouldn't personally gag somebody for that but I may ask someone in the game to grow up a bit if I were there for a similar interaction.

Doron

20 Oct 2021
I will report him, I would like to hear what others say, I am a 50 years old guy (you will think that what am I doing here but I am playing CS a very long time, and you can I am addicted to it). I cannot accept that someone will refer to my mother as a whore. As you are saying maybe someone else will react differently. I can accept someone saying something about me but not for my mother or my family.
Regards

Reactions: Lotus and SyntX