10 Jun 2018
France
Name Hail To The King, Baby

SteamID STEAM_0:0:5651503

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 16/04/21 between 03 and 07 AM

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information
I know this guy has been playing a lot on the server. But lately, he was really direspectful towards everyone on the server, insulting and flaming constantly, calling everyone noobs.
It was really annoying since it last for few hours and it was kinda embarassing and boring to see someone ruining fun for others.

Proof Chatlog

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey ! First of all, thank you for taking your time to write this topic.

Now I'm going to get right to the heart of the matter.. calling players "
noobs" is not a "heavily insulting / swearing", and a lot of players use it ^^ Even though I can understand the annoyance it can cause, we can't gag someone, for "noobs" as insult, except if it's spam
In the future, you can request a gag for this type of behavior as spam, if the word is redundant, but neither is it

I looked at the messages he was able to write between 3 and 6 a.m. on 04/16/2021, some f word but nothing alarming. I also looked at all his chat history and I concluded that there will be no sanctions (in relation to his behavior in the chat atm)

Thanks anyway !

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
I agree with Junior. This word does not imply an insult, although for some people it is obviously unpleasant. Try not to take it seriously.
Junior has been playing on this server for many years and still did not throw away an auto sniper. I can call him a noob 😏

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
na i don't really care about calling people noobs. It was just exhausting he was kinda negative for 3 hours straight, really boring to play with