Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 08-03-22 09.28

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
knifing zombies to ct

Proof Demo

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
This demo is a bit weak, but as you watched and you were the director, you should notice that a terrorist in green clothes took part in this game, which consisted of shifting zombies between us. No third party was injured during this game boi.
However the admin will do whatever he wants...i don't care. And you can be proud of yourself as an exemplary informant. Ukraine is looking for people like you to operate bayraktar :D

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Perhaps it was weak - there was a lot of teaming going on those hours - the time between my reports clearly states that.

The last few months I have seen this teaming increased - it has nothing to do with being proud - just that somebody has to do something about this madness.

Seeing people leave because of this teamkilling made me go into action - I had sworn I wouldnt make another report a few years ago, but the state of the V3 server is in the mornings in such a poor shape, that this happend.

Be safe

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
the state of the V3 server is in the mornings in such a poor shape, that this happend.

Be safe
As long as a hit in the back will works like that, as long as it will be teaming... This should be changed to less power of hit that zombie can't fly whole map by one knife hit. Either we have fun or we report everything as teaming. Morning games are full of newbies so we can play with them like that - for fun nor for teaming to destroy the game.
sry for my englando iglesias

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Teaming and attempting to teamkill is a absolute no go! This is not the first time for this player, and once again it made it to our ban list.