Germany
Name Hyongza
SteamID STEAM_0:0:40194647
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 15:30P.M, 03-24-2020

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
You have to skip to 3:30min, to see the scenario.
As you can see, I was checking out the location for good spots. Unfortunately my teammates had no zombies to hunt and decided therefore to kill the teammates by closing the door while they get up.

** Im not sure, if this really counts as teamkilling because I baited Hyongza into breaking the rules. But in my opinion this still gives him no rights to kill me. Also a very important point is, that Hyongza is not a new player. Please dont blame me, I'm just making sure everything is going right.

-I have noticed him several times because he often sneaks into some spots and shoots others cades while they try to set it up.

demofile: https://easyupload.io/ra7old
Proof Demo

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Thank you for the report. I have watched the demo and have come to the conclusion to ban the player in question. I was unsure as to whether or not to I should ban him, since the hatch is supposed to damage players when it is being blocked. In this instance however it damaged you when it was closing down, which is usually not supposed to happen and obviously was a consequence of Hyongza's doing. I need to tell you however that you should not be baiting anyone into breaking the rules, we appreciate our players reporting rulebreakers but we don't want you to provoke anyone into breaking the rules. You can see the ban here

Moreover I would like to ask you to upload the demo's straight to the post. If you post your report and then edit it right after, you will be able to attach the demo file straight to the report itself and that way don't need to upload it on a external website.