Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: I PLAY NAKED ! !, Potato, Nikolai Bestosterone

Coolnæs

Donator
30 Jun 2023
Name I PLAY NAKED ! !, Potato, Nikolai Bestosterone

SteamID [U:1:388349828] ,[U:1:187615633] ,[U:1:143602080]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Around 10:35 - Date january 24. Danish timezone.

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
''I PLAY NAKED ! !'' blocked the way up to ''Nikolai Bestosterone'' standing on top. ''Nikolai Bestosterone'' Seemed happy about that and ''Potato'' joined in. None of them shot Zombie ''I PLAY NAKED ! !'' away and therefore used him/her as a blocker.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• iplaynaked.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • iplaynaked status.JPG
    iplaynaked status.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 32

Seele

Gameserver Admin
Donator
23 Sep 2023
Hey Coolnæs!

The reported players have been banned for teaming.
Thank you for your post.

24 Jan 2024
i will start from traitor coolnaas
.. at our country Greece we say , Many loved the treachery, but no one loved the traitor.
I hope the least for him, that he changes his life and becomes a better person and just keeping his mouth close.
I don't know what kind of education and standards they grown up the childrens at Denmark->coolnaas, but at Greece we are not like that.
So dear admin you perma ban us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ----i play naked and me--- for one round for teaming right???
Why you dont ban us for a hour or a day???
What kind of rules are that?
How make the rules??
I have been saw many times, many people on fight and everyday who they knifing the zombies and send em to us or at the roof or at any high ground, when the same time the admin is on fight and you dont ban them, and i keep my mooth close....
Me personally i use hud_saytext_time 0 command for a while, and i cant see any rules anymore or chat.
This round on teaming playing, i remember is winning by the zombies by the way.
so i think your rules need readjustment or needs to be more careful next time the decision of admin thinking logically with more maturity.
We are not cheating with hacks or any shit.
You must unblock us

Seele

Gameserver Admin
Donator
23 Sep 2023
Hello nikolai bestosterone,

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/elite-hunterz-server-forum-rules-must-read.2157/
and for a more detailed list of our rules regarding V3 type !rules in chat.
As you will see, teaming is not allowed in any form, so expect to be punished for it.
Even when no admin is currently online / our community spends their free time to help us to keep the server fair/clean.

You were banned for 1 hr and it is already expired.
LINK