Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: kaz (aka homelander) + FOCUS-1999 + Сержант Доге + Stupid Zombies

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
Name kaz (aka homelander) + FOCUS-1999 + Сержант Доге + Stupid Zombies

SteamID [U:1:159386081] + [U:1:287000424] + [U:1:243839056] + [U:1:30767032] (in the above order)

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 18:30h 22/04/2023

Report Reason Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
The typical & irresistable buttons being shot on zm_4way to grief teammates. None of the demos executed the status command properly afterwards on my end, and I was only able to see players kaz & Сержант Доге on the status list myself. I hope this isn't an issue.

I'd like to point out kaz is an alias of homelander.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• 4waystupidzombies.dem
    699.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 4waycepxaht.dem
    545.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 4wayfocus1999.dem
    776.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 4waykaz.dem
    752.9 KB · Views: 59
  • status Сержант Доге and kaz 22 04 2023.png
    status Сержант Доге and kaz 22 04 2023.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
People were literally shooting and closing the doors on me , I'm. Shooting the buttons to try and open them how come you don't add that to your report as well? This feels much more like you have some personal vendetta against me, if your OK with people closing the doors on me and yes I'm shooting them to try and open my closed door I don't know which buttons open or close only that they serve that function

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
People were literally shooting and closing the doors on me , I'm. Shooting the buttons to try and open them how come you don't add that to your report as well? This feels much more like you have some personal vendetta against me, if your OK with people closing the doors on me and yes I'm shooting them to try and open my closed door I don't know which buttons open or close only that they serve that function
You're absolutely free to share your perspective, but I can assure you this is nothing personal. Not that it invalidates reports in any way in my opinion, but I wasn't even spectating anyone in particular in any of the demos. To my knowledge, I've never treated you poorly or unfairly.

After any player griefs their teammates by closing the doors on them, I'll single them out by aiming at them so their name is clearly displayed in the demo. For solid proof, not to make it personal.

It's always unfortunate to hear anyone's gameplay, including yours, was also spoiled by another lost soul. But I hope you understand the only reason I make these reports is so behavior like that doesn't go unpunished. No matter who it is.

And if at the end of the day an admin doesn't see intentional harm being done and doesn't see it fit to punish you, then that is completely fine by me.

Last edited:

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
I can agree with that , but you should acknowledge the fact that people were closing the door on me and yes I was shooting the buttons after people closed them on me those buttons open and close , I don't know which is which so I just shoot both to try and open my closed door , homelander is my alias and yes back then I was door closing and punished for it rightfully so, that's not what's going on here I'm shooting them because people keep closing the door on me , your demos don't tell the whole story, and I trust an admin will make the right decision I can't speak for the other players as I didn't see them , but I've told my story.

Reactions: Aftershock

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hey, I watched the demos. It is obvious to me about the other 3 players, you can clearly see them closing the doors on their teammates and they will be banned for this.
As for Kaz, in your demo I don't even see him closing the door so I would not issue a ban here.

Reactions: Aftershock

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I was issuing bans when admin Kr1pt1c has written this :)
FOCUS-1999 - banned for closing the doors on 4 way
Сержант Доге - banned for closing the doors on 4 way
Stupid Zombies - banned for closing the doors on 4 way
kaz - not banned, player didn't close the doors.

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
I can agree with that , but you should acknowledge the fact that people were closing the door on me and yes I was shooting the buttons after people closed them on me those buttons open and close , I don't know which is which so I just shoot both to try and open my closed door , homelander is my alias and yes back then I was door closing and punished for it rightfully so, that's not what's going on here I'm shooting them because people keep closing the door on me , your demos don't tell the whole story, and I trust an admin will make the right decision I can't speak for the other players as I didn't see them , but I've told my story.
You're right. I watched the demo again very closely and came to the conclusion you didn't actually close the door on teammates, but rather shot at the button to open doors. I should have paid closer attention at the time because the door clearly never shut.

I'm sorry to have put you in this position and falsely accuse you. It was the last round of the map, every single round people shot the buttons to grief teammates, and I was pressed on getting everyone that was intentionally ruining the gameplay.

Reactions: Kr1pT1c