Handled# [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: King Saddam - True Alpha Male

25 Apr 2023
Name King Saddam - True Alpha Male

SteamID STEAM_0:1:41847384

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 20 Minutes Ago

Report Reason Blocking/Ruining the gameplay, Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Racism

Additional Information
Extreme homophobia and discrimination from this guy towards me on repeated occasions to the point to where it is very hard to play the game. I don't even know how this conversation started but I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden, he randomly started talking about how LGBTQ people are mentally unbalanced and need therapy for no apparent reason until several other people started joining in too... calling me a faggot, saying stuff like how LGBT and homeless people need to be killed, about how we're abnormal, pedophilic freaks, ETC. It makes me mad and frustrated how I can't even play the game without someone trying to discriminate against me for being gay, just for the fun of it. This happens almost daily to the point to where religion and politics have been brought up more than once in addition to just plain rude obnoxiousness.

Proof Chatlog

Attachments

• download 1.jpg
    download 1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 86
  • download 2.jpg
    download 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 82
  • download 3.jpg
    download 3.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 78
  • download 4.jpg
    download 4.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 73
  • download 6.jpg
    download 6.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 77
  • download 6.jpg
    download 6.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
here are a few points:

1) your behavior on discord was really unwarranted. On a working day at 11 in the morning you managed to bring an admin ingame, he explained to you how to write this ban request and when you two had a minor misunderstanding on the format required for us to accept it as valid you called us lazy, and you said the admin is "a fucking asshole". For that reason you were actually removed from the discord server.
2) I checked the logs as the screenshots for King Saddam - True Alpha Male are acceptable per our policy. The chatlog isn't really as bad as you make it sound. He stated that he believes in LGB but doesn't believe in the other letters. While we prefer that our players abstain from bringing sexuality and politics into our chats we also don't ban people for expressing their own beliefs. That said, Soup came into the game and told him to stop which he did, so an action was already taken ingame and was sufficient.

what you should have done was report the correct person "DontShootImWhite" which from your screenshots called for the death of people of color, homeless and hates gay people, which is actually illegal IRL.
but I just checked and the player was banned by Soup already.

I'll take the chance to re-iterate: we're a gaming community focused on a zombie gamemod. People should avoid talking about politics and their IRL stuff.