24 Sep 2023
Spain
Name Kora

SteamID [U:1:1587616633]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 2:30 GMT +2 25/09/2023

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Doing in several rounds knifing zombies to kill humans. Also stay afk to get killed and play as human

Proof Demo

Attachments

• Counter-Strike Source 2023-09-25 02-14-33.mp4
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • kora.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 45

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
¯\(ツ)

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 53

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hi @Sarevok and welcome to the forum.

While I do appreciate you taking the time to issue a report,I do not see the rulebreaking in your provided demo.
The only time he manages to knife a zombie is inside the hall in marbble,and only knifed the zombie towards walls,nowhere near his teammates and definately did not get anyone killed doing this.

Therefore,I will not issue a ban on this player.

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
Hi @Sarevok and welcome to the forum.

While I do appreciate you taking the time to issue a report,I do not see the rulebreaking in your provided demo.
The only time he manages to knife a zombie is inside the hall in marbble,and only knifed the zombie towards walls,nowhere near his teammates and definately did not get anyone killed doing this.

Therefore,I will not issue a ban on this player.
Hi,
Yeah i know. It's a short demo because i wasnt recording all the game. So.... What is the best way to report?, recording all game via .dem? or what?

Regards

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Yes,the best way to report a player is using the game's demo recording feature,as it also provideos the "Drive" function which helps as see clearly who did what.

Also,if you want to be faster in order to catch the rulebreaker,you can bind these keys into an autoexec so as to record a demo and stop recording only by pressing 2 buttons on your keyboard ( buttons of your choice of course)

Here is a bind I use myself,taken from my autoexec:
bind "KP_ENTER" "record demo"
bind "KP_MULTIPLY" "stop"

Sarevok

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2023
Spain
@Soup^ alright, thanks.

I'll do a cfg for record when im playing in the server. We have to know when we can have a little more fun and when not because destroying barricade or knifing zombies to hunt humans is not fun when server it's almost full. No the same when server are playing 5-6 people and getting fun.

Regards!