status-10-5-2023.jpg
    757.4 KB · Views: 66

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hi smity,

Thanks for your submission.

The player has been gagged for using racial slur.

Regards,
Kitsu

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
It isn't your job to recommend lengths or suggest changes, stop behaving like it

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
It isn't your job to recommend lengths or suggest changes, stop behaving like it
Why on earth would you allow this individual to comment suggesting that Germane's ban should be extended even further, especially when mcapot only received a 12-month gag for his explicit racism? And yet, this person gets away with just a one-week punishment?! Bravo, staff! It's almost as if you're actively contributing to the deterioration of this community. Seriously, are you blind or something?

tirantscommentforexample.JPG

mcapotsbanlength.JPG

I've invested countless hours in hunting down these rulebreakers and reporting these clowns. You know what? I've had enough. I'm simply going to stop wasting my precious time on this nonsense. 🤦‍♂️

feddyhumaneyez.jpg

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Why on earth would you allow this individual to comment suggesting that Germane's ban should be extended even further, especially when mcapot only received a 12-month gag for his explicit racism? And yet, this person gets away with just a one-week punishment?! Bravo, staff! It's almost as if you're actively contributing to the deterioration of this community. Seriously, are you blind or something?

View attachment 18050

View attachment 18051

I've invested countless hours in hunting down these rulebreakers and reporting these clowns. You know what? I've had enough. I'm simply going to stop wasting my precious time on this nonsense. 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 18052
You are connecting two different situations.
There are different ban lengths for in-game rulebreaking ( closing doors,blocking,teaming etc.) and different gag lengths for racists,as racism is something completely not tolerated in our servers.
So of course racism gag lengths will be closing in on permanent way faster if the player continues being racist after his first gag,I won't say exactly how the gag lengths go as it is private admin guidelines I am not allowed to share.

So,tell me,you are comparing ban lengths and gag lengths together which are two completely different things,calling the staff out as in "contributing to the deterioration of this community" as your chatgpt suggested to write?

As a wise SPA once said,please smarten up,enough with the whining,constantly complaining and calling the admin team uncapable of doing their job.