Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: MonsterGrizzly (1) , LailoCat (2)

死ヤ文

19 May 2024
Name MonsterGrizzly (1) , LailoCat (2)

SteamID (1): [U:1:1505866813] (2): [U:1:102293433]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Today

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Specifically at tick 6686 till the end. But also a small detail in the start of the demo you notice LailoCat stop shooting his friend in order to teamup/infect me.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• sup.dem
    4.9 MB · Views: 66
  • Schermopname (13).png
    Schermopname (13).png
    359.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hey just wanted to flag a couple of things that will add context to this "report".
As you can see from the .dem the server was empty, barely had any players, and tons of people were knifing zombies for fun. It was 4am in Central Europe.
In this case, it should also be added that 死ヤ文 was blocking us from the spot we where in. As some might know, Monstergrizzly and I shoot zombies taking turns in tight spots, it's fun and works well for us. The player saw that and decided to block us preventing from playing the game. Of course the .dem doesn't show that part.
What the .dem shows is how 死ヤ文 was holding his knife, in hopes to zombie us after having taken our spot.
He's trying to report us because in reality he's mad because I reported him some weeks ago (https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player.14885/). He actually got a one year ban, but managed to reduce that. So he decided to come back and see if he could get his sweet revenge against me.
Again, I just wanted to provide some context to what happened here.
Thanks!

Hey just wanted to flag a couple of things that will add context to this "report".
As you can see from the .dem the server was empty, barely had any players, and tons of people were knifing zombies for fun. It was 4am in Central Europe.
In this case, it should also be added that 死ヤ文 was blocking us from the spot we where in. As some might know, Monstergrizzly and I shoot zombies taking turns in tight spots, it's fun and works well for us. The player saw that and decided to block us preventing from playing the game. Of course the .dem doesn't show that part.
What the .dem shows is how 死ヤ文 was holding his knife, in hopes to zombie us after having taken our spot.
He's trying to report us because in reality he's mad because I reported him some weeks ago (https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player.14885/). He actually got a one year ban, but managed to reduce that. So he decided to come back and see if he could get his sweet revenge against me.
Again, I just wanted to provide some context to what happened here.
Thanks!
The server wasn't empty as it looks in the demo, there were enough players who wanted to play in peace. That's why there's no reason to do something like that and ruin the game for the Players.

Hello.

Lailocat, there must have been a language barrier when you said the following: "In this case, it should also be added that 死ヤ文 was blocking us from the spot we where in." Well, I was actually assisting my teammates by standing close to them as a true teammate to cover and assist you against zombies (I wouldn't want you to get infected, since losing a teammate in the battlefield might be traumatizing and emotionally damaging for me🤧 😟). That's why Safety is IMPORTANT 👍😂. Ensuring safety as a teammate helps build trust and cooperation, which are essential for effective teamwork and achieving common goals.

On the other hand, I don't agree with the given lenght of the ban on MonsterGrizzly, who was recently banned for 4 days due to teamkilling. I believe he should get a longer ban, because he has been causing trouble repeatedly. Here's a summary of what he's done:
  • Current Ban (4 days): Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective
  • Previous Ban (3 days): Spamming the door in the Office map, preventing other players from entering the room. While we do not know if team killing occurred during this incident, it was clearly disruptive = ruining the gameplay.
  • Prior Ban (6 months): Teaming, knifeboosting, shooting away props used by teammates, and ruining gameplay.
  • Ban for (1 week): Teaming.
  • Earlier Ban (5 days): Barricade destroying and team killing.
  • Initial Ban (1 day): Teaming (with lailocat)

Despite being given a 6-month ban to reflect on his actions, he simply returned to the game and continued to break the rules, such as team killing again and ruining the gameplay by spamming the door (ruining the gameplay) as if it were no big deal. This indicates that he is well aware of the rules but chooses to ignore them.

Considering how serious his past rule-breaking has been and that the previous long-term ban didn't seem to have much effect, I don't think a 4-day ban is enough. Therefore, I propose extending the current ban to at least 2 weeks. This longer ban would more appropriately reflect on his actions.