Denied+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Oxin_Core + Ebash + daadaa93 + russian name

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
Name Oxin_Core + Ebash + daadaa93 + russian name

SteamID STEAM_0:1:94159030 + STEAM_0:0:628015820

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 13 December

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
see demo

Proof Demo

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
at +- 00:45 Oxin shoot the barricade
at +- 01:15 Ebash nade the barricade
at +- 02:20 daada93 shoot the barricade, there is also a russian guy who destroy the barricade
at +- 03:00 there is a nade but i dont know who did it

Attachments

• brakkes12000.dem
    11.5 MB · Views: 84

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Players that destroyed the barricade:
-EBASH <-- I cannot find this player, please provide screen shot with status next time.
-daadaa93
-oxi core.
The russian players just throwed a nade, but the barricade was already destroyed by player daadaa93.
The above players will get a punishment, except EBASH.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
@K4marad
Watch out for time and date in his ban requests. All of them are based on stuff that happened 2+ weeks ago.
1640858916216.png

Reactions: K4marad

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
@K4marad
Watch out for time and date in his ban requests. All of them are based on stuff that happened 2+ weeks ago.
View attachment 14684
that what i wanted to say in earlier morning when i reported "Gamer CSS" i've check demo's players chat log these demo are at least 1 week old....

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Thanks @Paw - those bans have been removed. Thanks @K4marad for taking your time to watch these long demos.

@Brakkes :
1. Please make sure to provide proof within adequate time - we dont accept demos that are older than a few days.
2. Make sure to provide shorter demos. You cant expect any admin to watch 6x 15 min demos just because somebody broke any rule in a round.

Reactions: K4marad

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
Easy, I dont have time to upload every day... It was a lot of work for nothing now.... Where can I find the rule its only a few days?

And I thought that cutting to a file is not allowed? So of course they are longer videos. I always give the time where something happened
In cbble you have a barricade destroyer almost every round....
if you look at the number of destroyers, there is a big problem isn't it?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Demo lenght: Mate you really expect our admins to watch 7 demos á 15 min in their free time (=1 1/4 hours) just because somebody might have destroyed a cade? Mate we are all volunteers. Provide shorter demos or live with the fact that maybe no admin will waste his precious time to check your demos. When you got no time to upload it is sad. But we dont have time to check 75 min of demos just because there might be a rulebreaker. Uploading 7 demos takes you 5 min but you complain already... I guess you get my point.

Demo age: The admins are told only to punish recent rulebreakers. If you provide demos that are older than a few days how can we ensure that the punished person knows for what he had been punished and learn from it? We cant. That's why ban requests that are older than ca. 1 week are denied generally. This also refers to ban requests not handelt in appreciate time (see point 1: provide shorter demos to increase the chance of your request beeing handled in time).

Reactions: The Bear Jew

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
No problem easy, I'll try to make shorter videos. Now I still have one of 23 minutes... This is also hard to cut as there are 10! barricade destroyers in one game. I will always post the start and end times so you don't have to watch the whole video.

I will try to start a new recording every 2 rounds in the future.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Also, try to hunt, as I said last time when you uploaded 5 or 6 demos with barricade destroyers, this is the answer you get from players when there are only a handful of zombies left. Do no try to barricade yourself and try to hunt. If you chose to camp then, do it on hard to reach places like boxes in this way we can avoid having to fill the forum with this kind of demos.
In my opinion, if a player destroys a barricade and you get infected as a result then, that player should be punished but, as long as there are just 3 zombies alive and a teammate nades your barricade ....you may have to live with it, go hunt.
Do not get my wrong, but for you it takes 15 minutes to upload 6 demos, for me it takes 15 minutes to review just one and take the my decisions.

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
Hi k4marad, I understand but building a good barricade is what I like to do :D I don't understand the benefit of it why another player would destroy it. He has nothing to gain from this, right? Even if there are few zombies?

Now, I obviously want to pay attention to this and maybe only report players who indeed destroy a barricade when there are zombies around.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
To prevent irritation: Barrciade destroying is never allwed for CTs. It doesnt matter if there are 30 zombiez left or only one - a barricade destroyer will always be warned/punished from admins. You are free to build barricades whenever you want. But maybe - as you already said yourself - record demos for every round to prevent it from being too long to review :)

And warn those players @Brakkes - write them not to destroy, tell them the rules. Many newbiez just experienced the same destroying like you and might belive it belongs to the game itself :/