Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
Payment Machine is banned.

HakuBukuChan I'm a little conflicted with, they have a very long history on the server with very little ban history in that time, none of which is at all recent. I'm sure with all that time though they are aware firstly of the rules but also secondly of that teamkilling location. However, I think in the first situation when payment machine teamkilled, this player had an equal opportunity to do the same and just stood there instead, and in the second situation when he did teamkill, it's hard to say it was for sure intentional in that situation or if it was possibly an accident. Given the long history on the server and basically non-existent ban history, I'd rather err on the side of caution here and give this player the benefit of the doubt so I won't ban them in this instance.

Reactions: easy

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah the thing is that I started recording in first place, because hakubukuchan teamkilled me in elevator the round before (after I knifed him near spawn and made him become a zombie, so he was probably upset). That's why I started recording and then I rather caught someone else. But of course I understand that the situation in that demo may not justify a ban.

Reactions: Lotus