Belgium, Leuven
Name Pusto & Tiger 90's

SteamID STEAM_0:1:157107362 & STEAM_0:1:218919090

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 9/03/22

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
Hello admins,

In the following video you can see 2 barricade destroyers. I upload these since these players play often and know the rules.

Proof Demo

Brakkes

17 Sep 2021
Belgium, Leuven
Pusto: At +- 00:08 --> on 8 seconds you see player pusto standing next to the barricade and he throws a deliberate nade to destroy it. his nade is fortunately not thrown well so this action fails.

Tiger 90's: At +- 00:14 --> This player also deliberately throws a nade at our barricade. This one succeeds and the barricade is partially destroyed.

Pusto: At +- 00:20 --> This time player pusto shoots the barricade. The barricade is completely destroyed.

Attachments

• br5556.dem
    2.8 MB · Views: 78

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,

I have reviewed the demo and my conclusion is that what has happened right there was a totally mess. Players where standing on the barricade shooting it, at the end the ones that really destroyed the barricade were the players camping behind it. Pusto has thrown a nade behind the cade doing no damage to it, Tiger has thrown his nade in front of the cade, doing about 50% damage to it and that is where the other players have started to really shooting that cade. Zombies did not make it behind the cade and infected one of the players that was trying to get behind the cade and at the end almost all the players behind the cade have started shooting it and destroying in to 100%.
This situation was best to be handled "on the spot" as light punishments could be given at the time.