Heavily Insulting/Swearing
Additional Information
We were playing on Kobi and after he knifed me I end up with this:

Quinney : F you spells
NovaN (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
KingCat (RADIO): Need backup.
๖CnR : !zstuck
Spells : ?????
[Hive365] This server is running Hive365 Radio type !radiohelp for Help!
KingCat (RADIO): Need backup.
Player ROSARIO + VAMPIRA has joined the game
Quinney : eat my big ass knife
ROSARIO + VAMPIRA Joined the game (welcome!)
Quinney : suckle on it

No admin in sight...

And Schobi was complaining about me insulting on people...
Proof Chatlog

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Well, let's try to clarify things :

"
Heavily Insulting / Swearing" is an easily controlled offense with chat history
It is too easy to take a photo / copy the chat when the person "insults", we don't know the reasons which decided him to "insult you" (often it is that the person concerned destroys the gameplay of the one who insults ..)
And it's also easy to say "I was there, quietly playing with my glass of grenadine in my hand, when a dishonest person insulted me..", it may be true, but it's so easy to lie now..

Even if this is not the case, try to have a player who insult you by destroying his gameplay (blocking for example), then report him here ... this is not really what we are looking for at all

Besides, let's talk about the insult, "F you", even if we can discern the "F word ", words like that there are 50 per day.. The "F word" has become a common word in the English language to see the messages sometimes

I looked at the chat history of "Quinney", it doesn't look like a badboy, there is worse than that I can assure you !
He has no bans / gags history (for the moment), but it will certainly not be with this request that he will have a gag !

Thanks anyway

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Thanks for your reply Junior.

However you guys gave me a hard time when I called some players idiots for ruining game play (edging, pushing zombies into players, blocking). What should I understand from what you said? That the word fuck is so ubiquitous that is acceptable to say it?

And one more thing: lately I have noticed that there are long periods of time with no admins on the server.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
You have to behave like an adult, CSS is just a game, that's what players don't understand..

Explain to me the interest of insulting a person who doesn't respect the rules ?
Call the admin if it is on the server, there is also the !calladmin command which is present, or takes a demo

The word "fuck" I don't think you can write it in the chat, but there are always ways to write it differently.
I'm not saying that we accept it, but in the case of Quinney I looked at his chat history AND his history of bans / gags and I concluded it was useless to gag him, that's all.

Look, I put this there just like this :
upload_2020-7-16_0-53-35.png

It comes from your chat history, it's not cool to want to gag a player while you do the same ;)
I put it just to tell you that it's easy to take a small part of the chat, without knowing what happened in game just before and to tell what we want

And for the admins subject, this is absolutely not the place to discuss it