Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Name Qwuameh , coom , M@R@T

SteamID STEAM_0:1:5263646 , STEAM_0:0:28923160 , STEAM_0:0:54690808

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective, Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
demo

Proof Demo

Reactions: SyntX

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
demo

Attachments

• 8.dem
    3 MB · Views: 114
Reactions: SyntX

coom

8 Jul 2021
I'm not here to protest the incoming punishment or whatever that comes from this, however, this guy is a clear example of toxic behaviour. Right away threatening us with a report and requesting the in-game admin to punish us. I'll admit, I am a noob, I don't know the a majority of the server rules. I know now after he threatened to report me and I went on the forums to check out the rules. The only thing I am guilty of is killing teammates on purpose, that zombie was the last zombie left if I recall correctly, and I just knifed him into teammates to make it more fun. I play like how I see others play on the server. This doesn't excuse me knifing the zombie into teammates, but this is a common occurrence on the server.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
I'm not here to protest the incoming punishment or whatever that comes from this, however, this guy is a clear example of toxic behaviour. Right away threatening us with a report and requesting the in-game admin to punish us. I'll admit, I am a noob, I don't know the a majority of the server rules. I know now after he threatened to report me and I went on the forums to check out the rules. The only thing I am guilty of is killing teammates on purpose, that zombie was the last zombie left if I recall correctly, and I just knifed him into teammates to make it more fun. I play like how I see others play on the server. This doesn't excuse me knifing the zombie into teammates, but this is a common occurrence on the server.
this is not true, when that guy try to infect us then "coom" knifed him to us and he infected venomous, u rly dont know about server rules? and when didi warned u i only said u dont knife/ noteamingkilling but u did nexttime too

coom

8 Jul 2021
this is not true, when that guy try to infect us then "coom" knifed him to us and he infected venomous, u rly dont know about server rules? and when didi warned u i only said u dont knife/ noteamingkilling but u did nexttime too
Have another look at your own demo. I am coom, not the other player. I did not deny anything that occurred in your demo. Your own demo speaks for itself, you can even look at the chat again to refresh your memory.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
when did i gave you the warning of ban
i just said in game "i have demo" "let me report you" "!specme"

and he's the screenshot from that demo that clearly shown u knifed zm to us
20210709085650_1.jpg

coom

8 Jul 2021
when did i gave you the warning of ban
i just said in game "i have demo" "let me report you" "!specme"

and he's the screenshot from that demo that clearly shown u knifed zm to us
Okay, you must be confused because of the language barrier. I never denied doing what you suggest. You did not give any warning, just went straight to "let me report you", which I am arguing is toxic behaviour. Not everyone that joins the server has been here for months or years. I am sure you are willing to admit that knifing a zombie into players is common. How is anyone supposed to know it is against the rules unless they come to the forums or if someone actually informs them that it is a rule? Well, you did neither and went straight to threatening me with a report, which is where we are.

To the admins viewing this, yes there are rules, but I don't think it is as black or white as Hard/r0pz here is trying to make them out to be.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Okay, you must be confused because of the language barrier. I never denied doing what you suggest. You did not give any warning, just went straight to "let me report you", which I am arguing is toxic behaviour. Not everyone that joins the server has been here for months or years. I am sure you are willing to admit that knifing a zombie into players is common. How is anyone supposed to know it is against the rules unless they come to the forums or if someone actually informs them that it is a rule? Well, you did neither and went straight to threatening me with a report, which is where we are.

To the admins viewing this, yes there are rules, but I don't think it is as black or white as Hard/r0pz here is trying to make them out to be.
if u did it 1 time then its possible to say sorry but if u do another time then its bannable offensive

u did it again but i didnt uploaded demo here.
but other guy is old i guess they knows rules
if this demo is not enough then admin will keep an eye to this players

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
and in mystic mall map u guys was taking advantage of our new admin, u guys was suggesting him to abuse

coom

8 Jul 2021
if u did it 1 time then its possible to say sorry but if u do another time then its bannable offensive

u did it again but i didnt uploaded demo here.
but other guy is old i guess they knows rules
if this demo is not enough then admin will keep an eye to this players
I don't recall doing it after you threatened to report me. If we're not going off of demos, you have admitted to aimbot before, and told me to report you. Or how about all the times you're insulting other players. It would be toxic to report every instance of a disagreement. I guess you admitting to cheating is enough though (sarcasm). I am sorry, but you're being very stubborn here. You threaten to report in the demo and immediately did it, and now you say I did it again. Wouldn't it make more sense to post the full demo where I did it twice if you agree one time is only worth a warning? It is convenient for you to say I did it again once I came onto the forum to say my side.
and in mystic mall map u guys was taking advantage of our new admin, u guys was suggesting him to abuse
Qwuameh is not me. Go ask Hellfire if I said anything regarding low gravity or adding zombie bots. I knifed the guy in the previous map, and now you're lumping us together into one person, delusional. I don't know the guy, but all he was asking was to make the map more fun and giving suggestions. Once Hellfire told him to stop, he eventually stopped talking. Post the demo.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
im not an admin that i can give everytime warning to server killers, first of all , regular player also need to help admin, while admin ingame then this is not meaning that he can see all and he will punish server killers / rules breaker, player also need to help admins and im not trying to make 2 ppl to 1, in mystic mall he was trying to impress admin about add bots , low gravity then u was there and u were supporting him.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
lets come to your point too ,
what do u mean by i insulted others
are you talking about this chat "fking teamkiller " "noob campers" "teamkilling" [ this word i mostly use ] ?

have u ever followed any server rules?
when we go to new server we most follow the rules isnt it?

coom

8 Jul 2021
im not an admin that i can give everytime warning to server killers, first of all , regular player also need to help admin, while admin ingame then this is not meaning that he can see all and he will punish server killers / rules breaker, player also need to help admins and im not trying to make 2 ppl to 1, in mystic mall he was trying to impress admin about add bots , low gravity then u was there and u were supporting him.
You're being objectively obtuse. Can not give warnings because you're not an admin, but then regular players have to help the admins. Which is it? You are either helping in a positive way, or you want to be toxic and write all these reports.

Post the demo of me supporting the guy because I did no such thing. If anything you have proven yourself to be an unreliable narrator.
lets come to your point too ,
what do u mean by i insulted others
are you talking about this chat "fking teamkiller " "noob campers" "teamkilling" [ this word i mostly use ] ?

have u ever followed any server rules?
when we go to new server we most follow the rules isnt it?
Going by your logic, if someone else breaks the rules, it makes it okay for you to break rules as well? I won't argue what insults you say, because you just admitted to insulting other players.

Most servers I play on are regular old CS with teamkilling turned off. Also, you haven't reported me for anything else, so yeah, I guess I do follow SOME of the server rules.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
discussion over i dont have left word to say

now admin will decide ...