Chchn

17 Dec 2023
Name Randa

SteamID STEAM_0:1:99300411

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 25.07.2024 01:10

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
On demo it is is visible how "Randa" and like 3 other people block the spot to jump over on top oh 4_way map.
Only newbs onlne so cant really expect them to know how to use or bin !zstuck

PS: Unmute please

Proof Demo

Attachments

• blocking.dem
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
The players seen in your demo are indeed standing on the edge and being dumb by jumping around and knifing each other.
Yes they are indeed blocking the jump at the top.

However,I don't see anyone in the demo jumping over the platform,get blocked by them and eventually fall to his death/get killed? We don't ban someone for "attempting" to do something,we need to see the action happening on demo.
In other words,if a single person of the two seen on the other side tried to jump and they would block him,a ban would be issued. But now,all I see is a poor attempt in being dumbasses,so I won't issue a ban.

PS(1): When reporting more than 1 person,make sure to provide their names and Steam IDs just as you did with Randa.

PS(2): You had your console open for a whole minute out of your 2 minute demo,I think you just forgot to write "status" in it.

PS(3): If you feel like you were misjudged and falsely gagged,use this application form to protest your punishment: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/form/protest-a-punishment.9/select